TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,441 Amberrlicious said: I'm pretty sure you dont need to explain Click to expand... needing to and feeling compelled are two very different things
Amberrlicious said: I'm pretty sure you dont need to explain Click to expand... needing to and feeling compelled are two very different things
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,442 I wouldnt have thought weed and work was a good combination
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,443 not all people are wired the same way. i have a pretty hands on and busy job, demands a lot of time and attention, but i struggle to focus if i'm not a little stoned.
not all people are wired the same way. i have a pretty hands on and busy job, demands a lot of time and attention, but i struggle to focus if i'm not a little stoned.
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,445 hi i like your grafepruit thingie
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,446 TheIntermissionOfCats said: hi i like your grafepruit thingie Click to expand... I still don't know why I'm Grafepruit but the guitars are valid
TheIntermissionOfCats said: hi i like your grafepruit thingie Click to expand... I still don't know why I'm Grafepruit but the guitars are valid
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,448 TheIntermissionOfCats said: hi i like your grafepruit thingie Click to expand... she stole it from me
TheIntermissionOfCats said: hi i like your grafepruit thingie Click to expand... she stole it from me
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,449 My cat told me I should use better grammar and punctuate. so anyway, he says meow.
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,450 ... He says that a lot
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,451 Amberrlicious said: she stole it from me Click to expand... Kind of ya. Twas forced upon me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,454 Amberrlicious said: I know, I was only kidding Click to expand... I know. I probably should have played aling and acted all lissed off that you would accuse me of such things
Amberrlicious said: I know, I was only kidding Click to expand... I know. I probably should have played aling and acted all lissed off that you would accuse me of such things
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,455 i would have picked a side ngl
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,456 Amberrlicious said: think I should say goodnight. Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,457 Amberrlicious said: think I should say goodnight. Click to expand... Night night Amber!
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,458 i think i should say good night also
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,459 My cat says that I should say it was lovely interacting with all of you.