TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,501 I just died, but i'm ok. just got a little curious is all
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,502 TheIntermissionOfCats said: I just died, but i'm ok. just got a little curious is all Click to expand... Do be careful
TheIntermissionOfCats said: I just died, but i'm ok. just got a little curious is all Click to expand... Do be careful
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,503 I'm really not too good at that
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,505 I'll see what upgrades i can afford
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,507 I don't care if you can afford it or not
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,508 i can sell the trophy i just got for more FCN credits. i should be able to buy 2 and a half personality upgrades at the bazaar!
i can sell the trophy i just got for more FCN credits. i should be able to buy 2 and a half personality upgrades at the bazaar!
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,510 but you agree, it was a sentence.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,511 Well there a 2 schools of thought on that
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,513 I am partial to the wrong one myself, seeing as I am unfamiliar with your preferred school of thought.
I am partial to the wrong one myself, seeing as I am unfamiliar with your preferred school of thought.
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,514 My cat says I should apologise for being cheeky. I'm sorry.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 20, 2026 #493,515 TheIntermissionOfCats said: I am partial to the wrong one myself, seeing as I am unfamiliar with your preferred school of thought. Click to expand...
TheIntermissionOfCats said: I am partial to the wrong one myself, seeing as I am unfamiliar with your preferred school of thought. Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 20, 2026 #493,516 TheIntermissionOfCats said: My cat says I should apologise for being cheeky. I'm sorry. Click to expand... Oh! Thanks cat
TheIntermissionOfCats said: My cat says I should apologise for being cheeky. I'm sorry. Click to expand... Oh! Thanks cat
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 20, 2026 #493,517 You're welcome, sorry about my human, he doesn't always make sense. I've sent him to have a little fiddle with himself and then he's off to bed. goodnight.
You're welcome, sorry about my human, he doesn't always make sense. I've sent him to have a little fiddle with himself and then he's off to bed. goodnight.