Hi, I'm dumb. 
My cat said you should be kinder to yourself if you want others to be nice to you.Hi, I'm dumb.![]()
Hi I'm a fan of fatty butts sit on my faceNot for long, because soon I'll be putting on weight again. Then you can carry my fatty butt.![]()
Yesis this where we get tossed around?
*head pats*Hi, I'm dumb.![]()
You smortWhy does no one deny it?![]()
Your cat should stop quoting dumb calendar quotes.My cat said you should be kinder to yourself if you want others to be nice to you.
lay off my cat, he just wants what's best for us.Your cat should stop quoting dumb calendar quotes.
No IQ, but tits and ass.You smort
Wait until October or November. Then my fat will be ready.Hi I'm a fan of fatty butts sit on my face
Hooray!
No. Sit on my face right now slut.Wait until October or November. Then my fat will be ready.![]()
*head pats proceeding the tossing*Hooray!
*wiggles on your face*No. Sit on my face right now slut.
Your dream.