I've still never seen a bond movieMade one of the best and one of the worst Bond movies
I've still never seen a bond movieMade one of the best and one of the worst Bond movies
Ha!Octopussy
That is shockingI've still never seen a bond movie
You're welcomeThat is shocking
That's a group discussion.I can't be trusted with any power
That could be interesting. We shall discuss! Thanks!Do y'all want your own chatroom? You can all be co-owners. Set your own rules. Add your own moderators. Use custom room settings, control access—even have it as a closed group with private / member access only. Establish your own community.
FCN rules cannot be overridden.
You've never seenI've still never seen a bond movie
That one of them porns???You've never seen
The Spy who shagged the golden pussy?
What's that?That one of them porns???
Hurry.That could be interesting. We shall discuss! Thanks!
You'll love itWhat's that?
Aahhh!!!Hurry.