vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,561 Maddiemoiselle said: @BaileyXcX Click to expand... @BaileyXcX
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,562 vanilla_hips said: Bullshit. Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,565 Maddiemoiselle said: No Click to expand... Could you become the boss?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,566 vanilla_hips said: Could you become the boss? Click to expand... Maybe one day
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,568 Maddiemoiselle said: Maybe one day Click to expand... Opportunities for advancement and a higher income... A very attractive person.
Maddiemoiselle said: Maybe one day Click to expand... Opportunities for advancement and a higher income... A very attractive person.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,569 Maddiemoiselle said: But now I snooze. Night night! Click to expand... Have a good start to the tedious daily grind tomorrow.
Maddiemoiselle said: But now I snooze. Night night! Click to expand... Have a good start to the tedious daily grind tomorrow.
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 21, 2026 #494,574 ugh, my eyes are open and i have to function. Good morning
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,577 Its only day 2 of my week and I'm already over it
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 21, 2026 #494,578 I decided not to work today, don't tell my boss
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,579 TheIntermissionOfCats said: I decided not to work today, don't tell my boss Click to expand...
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 21, 2026 #494,580 Fine, I'll tell him myself.