TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 23, 2026 #495,761 BaileyXcX said: I have no problem saying it’s the best show I’ve ever seen. However, it did take 3 episodes for me to get into it Click to expand... i have been told that quiet a lot. i dont know what stops me from starting it.
BaileyXcX said: I have no problem saying it’s the best show I’ve ever seen. However, it did take 3 episodes for me to get into it Click to expand... i have been told that quiet a lot. i dont know what stops me from starting it.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2026 #495,762 TheIntermissionOfCats said: i have been told that quiet a lot. i dont know what stops me from starting it. Click to expand... Bc you won’t be able to stop watching
TheIntermissionOfCats said: i have been told that quiet a lot. i dont know what stops me from starting it. Click to expand... Bc you won’t be able to stop watching
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2026 #495,763 I’m trying to watch this show Lucky on Apple TV It seems very unoriginal and Anya Taylor Joy feels miscast
I’m trying to watch this show Lucky on Apple TV It seems very unoriginal and Anya Taylor Joy feels miscast
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 23, 2026 #495,764 I see.. i guess i'll find out eventually
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 23, 2026 #495,765 BaileyXcX said: How many episodes do you give a show before you decide if it sucks or not? Click to expand... 27
BaileyXcX said: How many episodes do you give a show before you decide if it sucks or not? Click to expand... 27
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 23, 2026 #495,766 Maddiemoiselle said: 27 Click to expand... I'd be a bad network executive!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2026 #495,768 All these streaming services are having to put out new content constantly and 90% of it is hot garbage
All these streaming services are having to put out new content constantly and 90% of it is hot garbage
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 23, 2026 #495,769 that's how many times she since this morning
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 23, 2026 #495,771 maybe so, but i'm still happy for her
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 23, 2026 #495,775 I should have wankskey
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 23, 2026 #495,776 that was funnier in my head, sorry.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2026 #495,777 That reminds me did you see Deadpool and Wolverine?
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 23, 2026 #495,778 I did, they fight a bald lady
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 23, 2026 #495,779 BaileyXcX said: That reminds me did you see Deadpool and Wolverine? Click to expand... Just did