Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,501 Amberrlicious said: I’m fine thanks Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,502 Maddiemoiselle said: Goobered Click to expand... Hopefully later
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,508 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 522375 Click to expand... I feel seen
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,510 Maddiemoiselle said: I play guitar now Click to expand... Play. Me. Something.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,512 @BaileyXcX to add on to that ad you showed me
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,513 He really is a fucking asshole isn’t he ? I’m related asshole news, Reform got 2 x 36mill donations in the last 48hours
He really is a fucking asshole isn’t he ? I’m related asshole news, Reform got 2 x 36mill donations in the last 48hours
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,515 Amberrlicious said: He really is a fucking asshole isn’t he ? I’m related asshole news, Reform got 2 x 36mill donations in the last 48hours Click to expand... They are already being investigated over dodgy donations. Though the law doesn't seems to matter anymore
Amberrlicious said: He really is a fucking asshole isn’t he ? I’m related asshole news, Reform got 2 x 36mill donations in the last 48hours Click to expand... They are already being investigated over dodgy donations. Though the law doesn't seems to matter anymore
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,516 Amberrlicious said: Play. Me. Something. Click to expand... I forgot
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2026 #507,517 Maddiemoiselle said: I forgot Click to expand... Is ok