Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #510,562 I love that we've arrived at "feeling apathy towards mountain dew"
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #510,563 Well think about how Mountain Dew feels They didn’t dew anything to deserve this
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #510,564 BaileyXcX said: Well think about how Mountain Dew feels They didn’t dew anything to deserve this Click to expand...
BaileyXcX said: Well think about how Mountain Dew feels They didn’t dew anything to deserve this Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #510,566 I’ve only tried mountain dew once and wasn’t a fan
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #510,571 BaileyXcX said: You did that on purpose Click to expand... Well I don't think she'd make Mac and cheese by accident
BaileyXcX said: You did that on purpose Click to expand... Well I don't think she'd make Mac and cheese by accident
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #510,576 BaileyXcX said: You said pop on purpose Click to expand... Well what else am I supposed to call it?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #510,577 That was a Harry Styles lyric Maddie I thought Bailey would get it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #510,580 BunnyBeeHope said: Bailey only listens to Ed Sheeran now Click to expand...