Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,012 youngbustyredhead said: Banana and applesauce too! Click to expand... I do have applesauce!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,013 One should always have ginger ale at hand! You never know when you'll need it!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,014 Do you have anything like Sprite or Starry? Fizzy lemon-lime? That can be good too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,018 Maddiemoiselle said: What is starry? Click to expand... Oh maybe that's just a US thing It's basically Sprite lol
Maddiemoiselle said: What is starry? Click to expand... Oh maybe that's just a US thing It's basically Sprite lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,019 I looked. It's the Pepsi version of Sprite, which is a Coke product Used to be called Sierra Mist?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,020 Woah! Okay I've heard of sierra mist but here the Pepsi version of sprite is 7Up. Do y'all not have 7up?
Woah! Okay I've heard of sierra mist but here the Pepsi version of sprite is 7Up. Do y'all not have 7up?