Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:57 PM #514,582 I have a signed book by Clare balding
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:01 PM #514,587 I have a friend who teaches in a private school, she did a talk there, signed a bunch of books there and friend gave one to Scarlet
I have a friend who teaches in a private school, she did a talk there, signed a bunch of books there and friend gave one to Scarlet
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:08 PM #514,588 Talkie-Toaster said: Anthony Gordon looks like Claire Balding Click to expand... I have googled them both and can see the resemblance
Talkie-Toaster said: Anthony Gordon looks like Claire Balding Click to expand... I have googled them both and can see the resemblance
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:10 PM #514,590 youngbustyredhead said: Tomato basil soup Click to expand... Yum
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:11 PM #514,591 I will be eating it in less than an hour
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:12 PM #514,592 Unless there’s a massive line at the soup station
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:12 PM #514,593 They haven’t yet had tomato soup and grilled cheese :/
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:13 PM #514,594 youngbustyredhead said: Unless there’s a massive line at the soup station Click to expand... Just walk under their legs to the front of the queue
youngbustyredhead said: Unless there’s a massive line at the soup station Click to expand... Just walk under their legs to the front of the queue
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:13 PM #514,595 Amberrlicious said: Just walk under their legs to the front of the queue Click to expand... Genius!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:13 PM #514,596 They’d need a pretty wide stance tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:18 PM #514,600 Amberrlicious said: Ba Donk A Donk Click to expand... Do doo do do do Badonkadonk Do doo do do Badonkadonk Do doo do do do Do do do Do do do Do do do do do do do do do do
Amberrlicious said: Ba Donk A Donk Click to expand... Do doo do do do Badonkadonk Do doo do do Badonkadonk Do doo do do do Do do do Do do do Do do do do do do do do do do