Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:44 PM #514,661 Talkie-Toaster said: Can i argue? Click to expand... Try me
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:55 PM #514,668 SweetLittleIvy said: Waits for the arguing Click to expand... Im thinking on what I can argue about...
SweetLittleIvy said: Waits for the arguing Click to expand... Im thinking on what I can argue about...
ericx Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:56 PM #514,669 I am thinking about anything to write but I am totally empty
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:57 PM #514,670 ericx said: I am thinking about anything to write but I am totally empty Click to expand... Tired?
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:01 PM #514,673 Talkie-Toaster said: Im thinking on what I can argue about... Click to expand... Little trouble maker
Talkie-Toaster said: Im thinking on what I can argue about... Click to expand... Little trouble maker
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:01 PM #514,674 ericx said: Midnight now! Click to expand... Its late late late
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:01 PM #514,675 SweetLittleIvy said: Little trouble maker Click to expand... I wanna make trouble
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:03 PM #514,677 Talkie-Toaster said: I wanna make trouble Click to expand... But no one to argue with
ericx Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:04 PM #514,678 Honestly need some red wine… and stay out of trouble and soon Doc might turn up with more trouble
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:05 PM #514,679 SweetLittleIvy said: But no one to argue with Click to expand... How about you
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:08 PM #514,680 Talkie-Toaster said: How about you Click to expand... Oh...I don't argue