BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:30 AM #514,742 Jon benet Ramsey’s parents are sketch af
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:31 AM #514,746 However. There are those that don't.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:32 AM #514,749 There’s a Netflix doc about her kidnapping and murder
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:33 AM #514,750 The cops botched the investigation bc that’s what they do
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:37 AM #514,754 It is sad Been like 30 years and they don’t even have a suspect
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:38 AM #514,755 I googled. I have heard of this.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:38 AM #514,756 Anyway I prolly need to take a break from true crime
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:43 AM #514,760 LilyBitCheeky said: Bobs Burgers Click to expand... More like bobs boogers amirite?????