Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 1:35 AM #515,803 I've been slowly watching the crown again. I'm on season 3
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 1:38 AM #515,807 I think 6. Ive watched 1-4 before but never finished it
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:42 AM #515,808 That’s not too bad. Might give it a watch. I hate starting things with too many seasons.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 1:44 AM #515,809 Episodes are long though. So it does take awhile
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 1:52 AM #515,811 Same. And yet I watch the same 5 shows over and over lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:56 AM #515,812 That’s a wellness thing. You know the outcome so there is no anxiety with it. Or so they say.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:33 AM #515,818 Good choice. Talking about thighs and legs … I’m going to gym hahaha Have a good night Maddie xx