BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,021 youngbustyredhead said: But I think I might go with the manicotti, Italian roasted vegetables, and garlic toast Click to expand... Hruughh
youngbustyredhead said: But I think I might go with the manicotti, Italian roasted vegetables, and garlic toast Click to expand... Hruughh
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,024 youngbustyredhead said: But I think I might go with the manicotti, Italian roasted vegetables, and garlic toast Click to expand... DO YOU GO TO COLLEGE AT A FIVE STAR RESTAURANT???????????
youngbustyredhead said: But I think I might go with the manicotti, Italian roasted vegetables, and garlic toast Click to expand... DO YOU GO TO COLLEGE AT A FIVE STAR RESTAURANT???????????
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,025 vanilla_hips said: Canooooooooooodling! Click to expand... hooray!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,026 BaileyXcX said: DO YOU GO TO COLLEGE AT A FIVE STAR RESTAURANT??????????? Click to expand... Yes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,029 BunnyBeeHope said: Better food than my college had for sure Click to expand... Better food than mine had two years ago
BunnyBeeHope said: Better food than my college had for sure Click to expand... Better food than mine had two years ago
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,030 BunnyBeeHope said: Also better food than I have now lol Click to expand... I am being set up for disappointment after graduation
BunnyBeeHope said: Also better food than I have now lol Click to expand... I am being set up for disappointment after graduation
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,031 BunnyBeeHope said: Better food than my college had for sure Click to expand... Having carrots every time must have been monotonous...
BunnyBeeHope said: Better food than my college had for sure Click to expand... Having carrots every time must have been monotonous...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,032 youngbustyredhead said: I am being set up for disappointment after graduation Click to expand... Moo will give you cooking lessons
youngbustyredhead said: I am being set up for disappointment after graduation Click to expand... Moo will give you cooking lessons
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,033 vanilla_hips said: Having carrots every time must have been monotonous... Click to expand... But they are multipurpose
vanilla_hips said: Having carrots every time must have been monotonous... Click to expand... But they are multipurpose
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,035 BunnyBeeHope said: Moo will give you cooking lessons Click to expand... HAHAHAHA... better not.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,036 BunnyBeeHope said: But they are multipurpose Click to expand... Oh my
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 2, 2026 #516,037 vanilla_hips said: HAHAHAHA... better not. Click to expand... Why not??? I’ll wear an apron and everything!
vanilla_hips said: HAHAHAHA... better not. Click to expand... Why not??? I’ll wear an apron and everything!