Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:52 PM #516,464 Talkie-Toaster said: I need to go out but my washing machine is taking the piss Click to expand... You're supposed to put that in the toilet
Talkie-Toaster said: I need to go out but my washing machine is taking the piss Click to expand... You're supposed to put that in the toilet
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:52 PM #516,465 BunnyBeeHope said: Hi Maddie Click to expand... Hoooooooope
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:54 PM #516,467 Maddiemoiselle said: You're supposed to put that in the toilet Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:56 PM #516,470 I'm gonna have the hottest shower to try to clear my sinuses
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:56 PM #516,471 Vanilla is jelly she isn't from Chile
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:58 PM #516,472 Fuck the Isreali government and media man. They accused the Irish football team of being racist while its literally filmed that it was them being racist towards a black Irish player
Fuck the Isreali government and media man. They accused the Irish football team of being racist while its literally filmed that it was them being racist towards a black Irish player
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:12 PM #516,474 Being out in the world makes me more depressed
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:13 PM #516,475 Talkie-Toaster said: Being out in the world makes me more depressed Click to expand... Head phones on dont make eye contact with anyone
Talkie-Toaster said: Being out in the world makes me more depressed Click to expand... Head phones on dont make eye contact with anyone
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:16 PM #516,476 BunnyBeeHope said: Head phones on dont make eye contact with anyone Click to expand... I’m the opposite of this lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Head phones on dont make eye contact with anyone Click to expand... I’m the opposite of this lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:18 PM #516,477 Amberrlicious said: I’m the opposite of this lol Click to expand... Nice and sociable? Lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:20 PM #516,478 Yes lol I smile and say hello to people
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:21 PM #516,479 Some prick cut in front of me today at the self service checkouts so he could buy his copious amount of beer.
Some prick cut in front of me today at the self service checkouts so he could buy his copious amount of beer.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:22 PM #516,480 Amberrlicious said: Yes lol I smile and say hello to people Click to expand... You mean you screm in peoples faces "UNFOLLOW ME PLEASE"
Amberrlicious said: Yes lol I smile and say hello to people Click to expand... You mean you screm in peoples faces "UNFOLLOW ME PLEASE"