Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:24 PM #517,161 Good morning Maddie. Enjoying the weekend?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:25 PM #517,162 Meh. It was a weekend. How bout you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:27 PM #517,163 Mines been nice thanks. Long weekend here so no work today either. Yay
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:37 PM #517,165 Is Labour Day. Not sure what that really means hahaha just know I don’t have to go to work.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:38 PM #517,166 Oh nice! Our labour day is always at the beginning of September
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:41 PM #517,167 Seems weird to me to call something Labour Day but then no one has to do any labour haha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:43 PM #517,168 I’m making some sour dough but it doesn’t seemed to have risen properly…
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:43 PM #517,169 Now have to wait an hour to cut it and see if it was a complete waste of ingredients and time.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:46 PM #517,171 It is when it doesn’t work. But when it does work it’s delicious.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:51 PM #517,172 I do t think I've ever had sour dough
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:55 PM #517,173 Is really just bread. But fancy hahah
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:00 AM #517,174 I’m going to start my day. Have a good night Maddie xx
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:27 AM #517,177 Maddiemoiselle said: What's dinner? Click to expand... It’s an evening meal, usually consumed between 5 and 8pm
Maddiemoiselle said: What's dinner? Click to expand... It’s an evening meal, usually consumed between 5 and 8pm
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:30 AM #517,178 Maddiemoiselle said: View attachment 525064 Click to expand... SQUASH!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 12:32 AM #517,179 youngbustyredhead said: It’s an evening meal, usually consumed between 5 and 8pm Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:33 AM #517,180 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Oh I thought you were sarcastically asking, bc you sometimes go a long time before eating dinner. So I was sarcastically answering
Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Oh I thought you were sarcastically asking, bc you sometimes go a long time before eating dinner. So I was sarcastically answering