BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:37 PM #517,341 Finally home gonna have a cold shower and sleep Take it sleazy
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:38 PM #517,342 Also trying to figure out what the tweet tweet reference was yesterday
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:38 PM #517,343 BunnyBeeHope said: Finally home gonna have a cold shower and sleep Take it sleazy Click to expand... Feel better
BunnyBeeHope said: Finally home gonna have a cold shower and sleep Take it sleazy Click to expand... Feel better
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:39 PM #517,344 Talkie-Toaster said: Also trying to figure out what the tweet tweet reference was yesterday Click to expand... Was a duck
Talkie-Toaster said: Also trying to figure out what the tweet tweet reference was yesterday Click to expand... Was a duck
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:40 PM #517,345 Talkie-Toaster said: Sadies the kind of person you get stuck with to do a joint school presentation, and she makes you do all the work, but then presents it all, and takes all the credit. Click to expand... Slander If I was Bailey I’d be brandishing a blade now
Talkie-Toaster said: Sadies the kind of person you get stuck with to do a joint school presentation, and she makes you do all the work, but then presents it all, and takes all the credit. Click to expand... Slander If I was Bailey I’d be brandishing a blade now
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:40 PM #517,346 Amberrlicious said: Was a duck Click to expand... Ducks don't tweet
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:40 PM #517,347 Talkie-Toaster said: Ducks don't tweet Click to expand... And swans aren’t ducks What’s your point
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:41 PM #517,348 Amberrlicious said: And swans aren’t ducks What’s your point Click to expand... I never said swans were ducks!
Amberrlicious said: And swans aren’t ducks What’s your point Click to expand... I never said swans were ducks!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:42 PM #517,349 Talkie-Toaster said: Sadies the kind of person you want to do a joint school presentation with, she does the work properly , presents it all and then shares the credit Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster said: Sadies the kind of person you want to do a joint school presentation with, she does the work properly , presents it all and then shares the credit Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:45 PM #517,351 Talkie-Toaster said: I think I may hate swans and ducks now Click to expand... Zip it Beaver
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:49 PM #517,352 SarcasticSadie said: Zip it Beaver Click to expand... Oh yeah, you thought s beaver and an otter were the same thing
SarcasticSadie said: Zip it Beaver Click to expand... Oh yeah, you thought s beaver and an otter were the same thing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:52 PM #517,353 Talkie-Toaster said: Oh yeah, you thought s beaver and an otter were the same thing Click to expand... wow Making stuff up again I said I thought Otters also built dams
Talkie-Toaster said: Oh yeah, you thought s beaver and an otter were the same thing Click to expand... wow Making stuff up again I said I thought Otters also built dams
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:58 PM #517,355 It's no wonder you got a duck and a swan muddled up then.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:59 PM #517,356 Btw A puma and a cougar are the same thing right ?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:00 PM #517,360 It is another wild cat in north America too