@Talkie-Toaster @SarcasticSadie
I have done more duck/swan research!
So here's a rundown, which partially repeats what I said earlier:
Ciaran asks Sadie if her favorite animal is swan
She initially says yes but also mentions puma
Ciaran makes a pic of Sadie the swan in a ballerina dress (and an alt of her as a puma)
Things get muddled and ducks are mentioned
The group as a whole (Sadie included) shifts Sadie to a duck, she is cast as such in several illustrated stories with no issue
Some time later...
Bailey deeclares that Dee needs an animal, and suggests swan, which is generally accepted, Sadie's original swan status having receded into the distant gossamer strands of time (plus I think Ciaran and Sadie were the only ones around during the original swan convo)
Some time later...
There's a rundown of who the animals are, CN says Dee is a swan
Ciaran says he thought Sadie was a swan
Hope, going by the established lore, says Sadie is a duck
And it's locked in, until Sadie brought it up today
So the shift was a group effort, but I thought it was worth noting that Ciaran at one point did recall that Sadie was originally a swan, but the tide had already turned
*closes books, blows out candle, quaffs a ginger ale*