Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:39 PM #517,861 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah but england owns Canada or summin so Click to expand... King chuckles keeping us on a leash. Holding it with his sausage fingers
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah but england owns Canada or summin so Click to expand... King chuckles keeping us on a leash. Holding it with his sausage fingers
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:39 PM #517,862 youngbustyredhead said: Own me bb Click to expand... Hello
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:41 PM #517,864 BaileyXcX said: Wolf parade lead Click to expand... Trees wheel prance
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:42 PM #517,865 Maddiemoiselle said: Trees wheel prance Click to expand... Wut
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:42 PM #517,866 See I can play your random three word game too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:42 PM #517,867 Maddiemoiselle said: Trees wheel prance Click to expand... lol she was answering who Dan Boekner is
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:43 PM #517,868 BaileyXcX said: Wolf parade lead Click to expand... Recommend a song plz
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:44 PM #517,869 Maddiemoiselle said: Trees wheel prance Click to expand... Is this a sex thing?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:44 PM #517,870 BunnyBeeHope said: Recommend a song plz Click to expand... “Turns Out I’m Canadian (And So Are Maddie and Hope)”
BunnyBeeHope said: Recommend a song plz Click to expand... “Turns Out I’m Canadian (And So Are Maddie and Hope)”
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:45 PM #517,871 I'm now on a listening to national anthems spree
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:45 PM #517,872 youngbustyredhead said: lol she was answering who Dan Boekner is Click to expand... This makes a lot more sense
youngbustyredhead said: lol she was answering who Dan Boekner is Click to expand... This makes a lot more sense
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:46 PM #517,874 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... What I love about this is how it cuts to Luke’s look of “you prevaricating ass” for just a split second
youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... What I love about this is how it cuts to Luke’s look of “you prevaricating ass” for just a split second
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:46 PM #517,875 BunnyBeeHope said: Is this a sex thing? Click to expand... It's kind of like a reverse Medusa but just with more people and less rocks
BunnyBeeHope said: Is this a sex thing? Click to expand... It's kind of like a reverse Medusa but just with more people and less rocks
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:46 PM #517,876 Amberrlicious said: I still have no idea who he is Click to expand... He’s the lead singer of the band Wolf Parade And he’s Canadian
Amberrlicious said: I still have no idea who he is Click to expand... He’s the lead singer of the band Wolf Parade And he’s Canadian
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:47 PM #517,877 BunnyBeeHope said: Recommend a song plz Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:47 PM #517,878 Oh bands I might go and see Florence Road next year. They’re good
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:47 PM #517,880 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm now on a listening to national anthems spree Click to expand... Canadas anthem is a banger
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm now on a listening to national anthems spree Click to expand... Canadas anthem is a banger