Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:29 PM #518,104 That's a lot of @Talkie-Toaster
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:12 PM #518,107 Morning. I woke up earlier than I needed to. Now I have 20mins before I have to leave. I could be tidying up but I’m here instead.
Morning. I woke up earlier than I needed to. Now I have 20mins before I have to leave. I could be tidying up but I’m here instead.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:17 PM #518,108 Lil_wonders said: Morning. I woke up earlier than I needed to. Now I have 20mins before I have to leave. I could be tidying up but I’m here instead. Click to expand... Good girl
Lil_wonders said: Morning. I woke up earlier than I needed to. Now I have 20mins before I have to leave. I could be tidying up but I’m here instead. Click to expand... Good girl
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:19 PM #518,109 It will annoy me later when I get home and still needs doing. But that’s an issue for later.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:20 PM #518,111 Lil_wonders said: It will annoy me later when I get home and still needs doing. But that’s an issue for later. Click to expand... Always procrastinate. It's what all the cool people do
Lil_wonders said: It will annoy me later when I get home and still needs doing. But that’s an issue for later. Click to expand... Always procrastinate. It's what all the cool people do
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:20 PM #518,112 Lil_wonders said: How are you Maddie? Click to expand... I'm not too shabby. What's poppin with you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:21 PM #518,113 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm not too shabby. What's poppin with you? Click to expand... Just my joints as I move as usual hahaha
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm not too shabby. What's poppin with you? Click to expand... Just my joints as I move as usual hahaha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:21 PM #518,114 I’m good thanks. Blue skies and nice weather so that always helps me with my mood.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:21 PM #518,115 Lil_wonders said: Just my joints as I move as usual hahaha Click to expand... Hot girl shit
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:22 PM #518,116 Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. Blue skies and nice weather so that always helps me with my mood. Click to expand... Lovely! It's starting to get a little more chilly here
Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. Blue skies and nice weather so that always helps me with my mood. Click to expand... Lovely! It's starting to get a little more chilly here
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:23 PM #518,118 Yup it's good! It's gets real old by the time January hits but whatever. That's how it goes
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:25 PM #518,119 Yep. Is like here, in winter everyone is like I can’t wait for summer. But then you get those 30+ days and start to remember how hot summer is haha
Yep. Is like here, in winter everyone is like I can’t wait for summer. But then you get those 30+ days and start to remember how hot summer is haha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:31 PM #518,120 Ya that's just yucky. But we'll get through it!