Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 11:53 AM #518,141 Hi Hope and Amber. And anyone else about the place.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 11:57 AM #518,143 I’m good thanks. How are you feeling today. Saw you took off work, that’s good, seemed like you needed to look after yourself not others.
I’m good thanks. How are you feeling today. Saw you took off work, that’s good, seemed like you needed to look after yourself not others.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 11:58 AM #518,144 I'm trying not to complain too much, but I feel like a truck hit me, pretty feverish slipping in and out of sleep
I'm trying not to complain too much, but I feel like a truck hit me, pretty feverish slipping in and out of sleep
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:00 PM #518,145 Sleep and liquids is definitely what you need then.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:00 PM #518,146 Totally I have 3 different drinks beside me right now
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:21 PM #518,149 BunnyBeeHope said: Totally I have 3 different drinks beside me right now Click to expand... Is one of them ginger ale
BunnyBeeHope said: Totally I have 3 different drinks beside me right now Click to expand... Is one of them ginger ale
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:22 PM #518,150 Maddiemoiselle said: Cat Click to expand... Cat
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:27 PM #518,155 Typical day I think. German class and internship
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:28 PM #518,158 Lil_wonders said: How is the German going? Picking it up? Click to expand... Ja
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:28 PM #518,159 As with Spanish, I’m doing just ok. I’m grasping the basic concepts and learning words, but actually forming sentences, especially speaking it, is a struggle
As with Spanish, I’m doing just ok. I’m grasping the basic concepts and learning words, but actually forming sentences, especially speaking it, is a struggle
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:29 PM #518,160 Languages just aren’t my thing I guess