youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:14 PM #518,341 Talkie-Toaster said: Work time Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:14 PM #518,342 BunnyBeeHope said: How much did you think of it Click to expand... Ever since the end credits rolled on shrek 1 25 years ago.
BunnyBeeHope said: How much did you think of it Click to expand... Ever since the end credits rolled on shrek 1 25 years ago.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:16 PM #518,346 BunnyBeeHope said: Wait is shrek really 25 years old Click to expand... Fact.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:16 PM #518,349 Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:17 PM #518,350 BaileyXcX said: No it’s not Click to expand... I don't think she meant the character.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:18 PM #518,351 One of the Cornell 7 has fled to Dubai, nothing says innocence like running to a different country
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:19 PM #518,352 BunnyBeeHope said: Christ on a bike Click to expand... Aw yay. He finally learnt. That's good news
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:19 PM #518,353 BaileyXcX said: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain Click to expand... But what's he doing back there? Jerking it I bet
BaileyXcX said: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain Click to expand... But what's he doing back there? Jerking it I bet
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:19 PM #518,354 Shrek came out 4 years before I was born
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:19 PM #518,355 Tash26 said: Aw yay. He finally learnt. That's good news Click to expand... Could of left the Romans in the dust
Tash26 said: Aw yay. He finally learnt. That's good news Click to expand... Could of left the Romans in the dust
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:20 PM #518,356 youngbustyredhead said: Shrek came out 4 years before I was born Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:20 PM #518,358 Tash26 said: Aw yay. He finally learnt. That's good news Click to expand... He made it out of wood bc he’s a carpenter
Tash26 said: Aw yay. He finally learnt. That's good news Click to expand... He made it out of wood bc he’s a carpenter
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:21 PM #518,360 BunnyBeeHope said: Could of left the Romans in the dust Click to expand... "Ok Pontius, what if I pull a really sick wheelie?"
BunnyBeeHope said: Could of left the Romans in the dust Click to expand... "Ok Pontius, what if I pull a really sick wheelie?"