Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:39 PM #518,571 They’re now new we’ve had them for ages ! Oh, wait…
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:39 PM #518,572 BaileyXcX said: Dan Boekner is Canadian Click to expand... And so is Hope!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:40 PM #518,573 vanilla_hips said: Oh Tash... Click to expand... The amount of projection that lil moo does is so cute
vanilla_hips said: Oh Tash... Click to expand... The amount of projection that lil moo does is so cute
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:42 PM #518,574 Maddiemoiselle said: And so is Hope! Click to expand... Oh I missed this development but it checks out
Maddiemoiselle said: And so is Hope! Click to expand... Oh I missed this development but it checks out
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:43 PM #518,576 Maddiemoiselle said: How are you?? Click to expand... Sooooo My coworker that has the migraine issue is taking off the rest of the month. So I’m doing a lot at the moment.
Maddiemoiselle said: How are you?? Click to expand... Sooooo My coworker that has the migraine issue is taking off the rest of the month. So I’m doing a lot at the moment.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:44 PM #518,577 LilyBitCheeky said: Sooooo My coworker that has the migraine issue is taking off the rest of the month. So I’m doing a lot at the moment. Click to expand... “Migraine issue” = drinks like a fish
LilyBitCheeky said: Sooooo My coworker that has the migraine issue is taking off the rest of the month. So I’m doing a lot at the moment. Click to expand... “Migraine issue” = drinks like a fish
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:44 PM #518,578 LilyBitCheeky said: Sooooo My coworker that has the migraine issue is taking off the rest of the month. So I’m doing a lot at the moment. Click to expand... Oh dear! Oh dear oh dear!
LilyBitCheeky said: Sooooo My coworker that has the migraine issue is taking off the rest of the month. So I’m doing a lot at the moment. Click to expand... Oh dear! Oh dear oh dear!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:46 PM #518,579 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh dear! Oh dear oh dear! Click to expand... To me