Slopps Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:16 PM #518,641 Maddiemoiselle said: There isn't a computer powerful enough to keep up with us! Click to expand... Hey, don't include me in you smart people. I'm super predictable in everything. An Atari would be enough not only to keep up, but beat me
Maddiemoiselle said: There isn't a computer powerful enough to keep up with us! Click to expand... Hey, don't include me in you smart people. I'm super predictable in everything. An Atari would be enough not only to keep up, but beat me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:16 PM #518,642 Talkie-Toaster said: I decided I don't want to play guess who anymore Click to expand... It's really difficult. Especially when I wasn't even told to choose a person
Talkie-Toaster said: I decided I don't want to play guess who anymore Click to expand... It's really difficult. Especially when I wasn't even told to choose a person
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:17 PM #518,643 Slopps said: Hey, don't include me in you smart people. I'm super predictable in everything. An Atari would be enough not only to keep up, but beat me Click to expand... Hey. Hi. Yes. You. Shut up with this nonsense
Slopps said: Hey, don't include me in you smart people. I'm super predictable in everything. An Atari would be enough not only to keep up, but beat me Click to expand... Hey. Hi. Yes. You. Shut up with this nonsense
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:17 PM #518,644 Talkie-Toaster said: I decided I don't want to play guess who anymore Click to expand... Hey. You tried, right?
Talkie-Toaster said: I decided I don't want to play guess who anymore Click to expand... Hey. You tried, right?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:17 PM #518,645 Maddiemoiselle said: It's really difficult. Especially when I wasn't even told to choose a person Click to expand... I didn't really think it through.
Maddiemoiselle said: It's really difficult. Especially when I wasn't even told to choose a person Click to expand... I didn't really think it through.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:17 PM #518,646 Actually guess who could maybe work as a thread????
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:17 PM #518,647 Slopps said: Hey. You tried, right? Click to expand... I mostly try.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:18 PM #518,648 Maddiemoiselle said: Actually guess who could maybe work as a thread???? Click to expand... Probably could
Maddiemoiselle said: Actually guess who could maybe work as a thread???? Click to expand... Probably could
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:18 PM #518,649 Talkie-Toaster said: Probably could Click to expand... Do it
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:19 PM #518,650 Maddiemoiselle said: Do it Click to expand... That requires rules and effort
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:20 PM #518,651 Talkie-Toaster said: That requires rules and effort Click to expand... So???
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:20 PM #518,652 Slopps said: ChatGPT, can you make a summary of what i missed here the last 3 months? ChagtGPT: go f... yourself Click to expand... Octopus
Slopps said: ChatGPT, can you make a summary of what i missed here the last 3 months? ChagtGPT: go f... yourself Click to expand... Octopus
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:21 PM #518,654 Maddiemoiselle said: So??? Click to expand... I lack the brain power
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:21 PM #518,655 Maddiemoiselle said: Bailey is goth Bailey now Click to expand... I'm not looking
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:21 PM #518,656 Talkie-Toaster said: I lack the brain power Click to expand... No you don't
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:22 PM #518,658 Maddiemoiselle said: SLOPPPPPPSSSS Click to expand... Thats what I scream on the toliet after a curry.
Maddiemoiselle said: SLOPPPPPPSSSS Click to expand... Thats what I scream on the toliet after a curry.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:24 PM #518,659 Talkie-Toaster said: Thats what I scream on the toliet after a curry. Click to expand... Grooooossssss
Talkie-Toaster said: Thats what I scream on the toliet after a curry. Click to expand... Grooooossssss