Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:46 PM #518,661 BaileyXcX said: Lum Lum Click to expand... I know right??
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:48 PM #518,665 Oh nooooooOoooOoooOOooOoOoOOoooOOooo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:54 PM #518,667 Talkie-Toaster said: No idea what any of this means. Click to expand... You're about to find out
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:58 PM #518,668 Maddiemoiselle said: You're about to find out Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:02 PM #518,669 Talkie-Toaster said: No idea what any of this means. Click to expand... Well you see, Ciaran my BWC stretch’s past my ass by a lot just to thick n ass is strec yet
Talkie-Toaster said: No idea what any of this means. Click to expand... Well you see, Ciaran my BWC stretch’s past my ass by a lot just to thick n ass is strec yet
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:03 PM #518,670 You know That whole thing A problem as old as time itself
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:03 PM #518,671 You didn’t see the self fuck guy did you?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:05 PM #518,672 We all agreed it has to come in at an angle and that makes it virtually impossible
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:12 PM #518,674 Talkie-Toaster said: I don't even know what BWC means Click to expand... There's a joke here
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:16 PM #518,675 Maddiemoiselle said: There's a joke here Click to expand... Yeah, I figured it out after I typed that.
Maddiemoiselle said: There's a joke here Click to expand... Yeah, I figured it out after I typed that.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:23 PM #518,676 Bottom line (pun) is He only accounted for whether ass is to strec or not He didn’t account for angle or velocity required to pull off a successful self fuck
Bottom line (pun) is He only accounted for whether ass is to strec or not He didn’t account for angle or velocity required to pull off a successful self fuck
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:24 PM #518,677 It was by far one of the weirder flexes I’ve seen here
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:25 PM #518,679 This seems like a good time to go to sleep