Damn. Not vanilla at allYeah, fine. Now slap my tits, slut!
Damn. Not vanilla at allYeah, fine. Now slap my tits, slut!
I just wanted to trigger you.Damn. Not vanilla at all![]()
Synonym for a prejac?Shazam penis
When you say “Shazam!” it grows 3 feet and says “holy moly!”Shazam penis
When you say “Shazam!” it thrusts 3 times and says “Sorry, I have to cum!”
Wut?The ‘Artist’ formerly known as Prince warrants ruled unlawful I see, probably end up meaning anything found for that case or worse still other cases will be ruled inadmissible. Entirely predictable, be all knocked off in one.
Oh you'll have to try a lot harder than that honeyI just wanted to trigger you.![]()
How hard do you need it? Or should I rather ask how hard it will be?Oh you'll have to try a lot harder than that honey![]()
AgreedWut?
Misery doesn't make me hornyClaim: Hope gets wet panties when Bailey moans the latest political events to her.