religion??

Discussion in 'Religion' started by boredshitless, Oct 4, 2017.

1. boredshitless

boredshitless New Member

Money:
    95⛀
    hi not going to get too involved here as i am a newby,but,(i know it might be a can of worms)why are we discussing religion here? xx

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

The site has areas that are non sexual so why not..

3. boredshitless

boredshitless New Member

Money:
    95⛀
    yeh no makes sense,totally! just seemed a strange topic to have in the grand scheme of things,forget it please x

4. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Once people are done they come here asking for forgiveness, two stop shop man.

up2us2gethornyx likes this.
  5. Vey

Vey Guest

I've heard God is not a prude and holy sex exists. Thinking outside your "inbox" might be useful sometimes. We are all born ignorant, but some people must work hard to remain stupid. In my humble opinion...

Lupine and Billy_B like this.
  6. Lupine

Lupine Guest

I don't know, for some staying stupid must be in there gene's. I mean we blame them for everything else, why not stupidity..

7. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I suppose some are born to failure, others simply have it thrust upon them.

8. Vey

Vey Guest

I don't have an answer for everything, Ben...But I never underestimate the power of ignorance. I am very patient tho

Lupine likes this.
  9. Lupine

Lupine Guest

It's the old idea of taking a horse to water. But changed to the idea of people and knowledge..

10. Vey

Vey Guest

Locke's epistemology :) :) But you know...to know, is to know that you know nothing

11. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Oh my word, let's not go over Locke's ideas of knowledge we'll break FCN.. Once we start pulling apart Sensitive or Sensory Knowledge it's going to be a you what moment..

12. Vey

Vey Guest

I know, I know...But it's a good nickname LOL

Lupine likes this.
  13. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am a satanic pagan witch and I don't care what people think of me.

14. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Lilith's and Hecate's black moon/succubus moon is coming and I can't wait even if I will not be able to see it with my own eyes and protection.

15. AdorkableButch

AdorkableButch Member

Money:
    391⛀
    I mean you're right we need a thread on how delicious pizza is .. one can never go wrong with a well cooked brick oven pizza ;)

Karen59 likes this.