LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Mar 28, 2026 #1,001 Heidiwil said: Why a banana ? Because bananas are sassy? Click to expand... Because I’ve seen everyone using it lately and I figured it was a good thing. Just trying to fit in.
Heidiwil said: Why a banana ? Because bananas are sassy? Click to expand... Because I’ve seen everyone using it lately and I figured it was a good thing. Just trying to fit in.
th11ckm4n Resident FCN Regular Mar 28, 2026 #1,002 Heidiwil said: Another day, another week! What sass will you have this time?! Happy Sassday! *smooches*View attachment 496065 Click to expand... Hi goddess
Heidiwil said: Another day, another week! What sass will you have this time?! Happy Sassday! *smooches*View attachment 496065 Click to expand... Hi goddess
th11ckm4n Resident FCN Regular Mar 28, 2026 #1,003 thongloverr said: View attachment 496072 Click to expand... Gorgeous
V vic28 Member FCN Regular Mar 28, 2026 #1,006 hot and playful Saturday Attachments 20260327_234616~3.jpg 729.1 KB · Views: 32
R Rob_99 New Member Apr 3, 2026 #1,008 SweetLittleIvy said: View attachment 496994 Click to expand... I wish I had this view irl!!
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 3, 2026 #1,009 SweetLittleIvy said: View attachment 496994 Click to expand... You have completly left me enamored. Jeans are my kryptonite. i just can't help myself, but to describe. ********** On whispered knees, I'd gently sway, Before you, Ivy, In intimate display. A short blue denim skirt, A tantalizing sight, Lifted to reveal, A red lace delight. Softly lit, And full to view, A scrumptious treasure, With precious value. With reverent gaze, I drink you in and slightly bite My heart beats fast, My soul takes flight. My fingers brush against The fabric so fine, Touching the lace, Where your skin is divine.
SweetLittleIvy said: View attachment 496994 Click to expand... You have completly left me enamored. Jeans are my kryptonite. i just can't help myself, but to describe. ********** On whispered knees, I'd gently sway, Before you, Ivy, In intimate display. A short blue denim skirt, A tantalizing sight, Lifted to reveal, A red lace delight. Softly lit, And full to view, A scrumptious treasure, With precious value. With reverent gaze, I drink you in and slightly bite My heart beats fast, My soul takes flight. My fingers brush against The fabric so fine, Touching the lace, Where your skin is divine.
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Apr 3, 2026 #1,010 No I am the one who is speechless Mr poetic man
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Apr 3, 2026 #1,011 SweetLittleIvy said: View attachment 496994 Click to expand... Quite the view!
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Apr 3, 2026 #1,012 LdyHntr said: Quite the view! Click to expand... Thankyou!!!
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Apr 3, 2026 #1,015 LdyHntr said: Isn’t today Frisky Friday, yall? Lol. Click to expand... Shit, maybe, been a long week and early weekend, threw me off
LdyHntr said: Isn’t today Frisky Friday, yall? Lol. Click to expand... Shit, maybe, been a long week and early weekend, threw me off
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Apr 3, 2026 #1,016 Simonsaysxxx503 said: Shit, maybe, been a long week and early weekend, threw me off Click to expand... Great pic dude…just needs a calendar in the background!! Lmao
Simonsaysxxx503 said: Shit, maybe, been a long week and early weekend, threw me off Click to expand... Great pic dude…just needs a calendar in the background!! Lmao
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Apr 3, 2026 #1,018 SweetLittleIvy said: I'm allowed to be a day ahead... Click to expand... Well you’re forgiven because you’re much more fun to see twice than is @Simonsaysxxx503
SweetLittleIvy said: I'm allowed to be a day ahead... Click to expand... Well you’re forgiven because you’re much more fun to see twice than is @Simonsaysxxx503
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Apr 3, 2026 #1,019 LdyHntr said: Well you’re forgiven because you’re much more fun to see twice than is @Simonsaysxxx503 Click to expand... No lies detected
LdyHntr said: Well you’re forgiven because you’re much more fun to see twice than is @Simonsaysxxx503 Click to expand... No lies detected