Sex Story Scared Straight Part 2

JenniferfromMass

Resident
FCN Regular
Soon after I had him all dried off, shaved and dressed for his day and Master called me over putting my collar and leash on telling me he'd take me out back to my sandbox for my morning walk before starting our day. This was all pretty routine so I didn't think anything of it as Master flushed out my pussy and bum so they'd be clean and ready for use until Master finished doing that. It was at this point where things changed as Master held out a double ended strap--on slipping one end deep into my pussy and fastening the harness to keep it in place. Once Master finished adjusting the harness he told me to stroke it so he could see if further adjustments were needed. As soon as I touched it I found that even the slightest touch caused the end that was in my pussy to jump and wiggle which felt so good. Master smiled and told me that as I was using my "cock" he would allow me to have as many orgasms as it brought me. With that Master tugged on my leash to follow him as we headed down to the "playroom" to start our day which I still had no idea of what that would be. It was so strange walking down the stairs with my "cock" waving with each step and i could understand why males of all ages needed to have it relaxed as soon as possible. As we neared the bottom of the stairway I could hear voices on the other side, both male and female, and to be honest was a little embarrassed knowing that in seconds they'd see my new cock sticking out in front of me. But not wanting to embarrass Master I took a deep breath as he opened the door and lead me in for all to see. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the lighting in the playroom but once it did I saw there were about 20 people. It was mostly men but a few females as well which I had become used too but as I looked around I saw something I didn't expect. Master's playroom is fully equipped with all the different devices for restraint as well as a wide selection of gag's, whips and paddles to train or punish as required. As my eyes adjusted I saw someone was restrained on one of the sex chairs and as I looked closer I saw it was a male. He was naked and fitted with a ball gag and blindfolded and with the restraints he was unable to move leaving him fully exposed to everyone's view. As I looked closer I noticed his penis was free of any restraints but his ball bag was fitted with a harness that was stretching them down from the weights that were attached too it. I was still standing there not knowing what was expected of me when one of the men in the group stood up and walked over to where Master and I were standing. He then turned to the group and thanked everyone for coming to see if they could help his son get back on the straight path and away from the gay one he seemed to of chosen. As I listened I found out that he had just turned 19 and although his parents suspected something was different about him they wanted to believe he was just shy around girls which a lot of boys his age go through growing up. They soon found out it was not just he was shy when his mother came home early one day to find her son naked and masturbating some other boy she never saw before. After what must of been a scene the boy ran out still naked and her son swore to her that it was the first time. Once his father got home and she told him what she had walked in on after a good trip over his father's knee his son admitted that he had lied to his mother about it being the first time and admitted that he had given his friend oral a few times. He also admitted that while it didn't go any further than that he was curious and even begged his friend to have sex with him but he refused. He told his parents that his friend was very straight but a blow job is still enjoyable no matter who's giving it to you so his friend let him do it but never even touched him in return. The man went on to say that while he and his wife are not fanatics they and their family are regular church goes so having a gay son was just something they couldn't just look the other way on. At first they took his son at his word saying he'd never do it again but soon after they caught him at it again so out of desperation they talked about it and agreed to try the "Scared Straight" method that seemed to work kids heading down the wrong path or drugs and crime. Just then the boys mother came forward and said that her and her husband had discussed it and they both agreed that maybe if his first time sex was with a female it might help him to see that even being straight he can still enjoy the benefits with the proper toys. They agreed that even if he did swing back and forth between the sexes which everyone in the group knew they did, they could live with that as long as it was a female he was going home too. With that said they both agreed that if Bill (my Master) agreed I'd be the perfect little cunt to take his cherry and Master agreed. With that the boys mother grabbed my toy cock and lead me over to her son then rubbed some lotion on it telling me to enjoy his as they had enjoyed me so often. To be honest this was something I never wanted to do but as I looked over at Master he smiled and mouthed to make him proud. With Master's encouragement my only concern was making him proud of me as I walked over to the boy and grabbed his hips and leaned into him until all 8 inches of my toy cock was buried deep in his bum. As each inch slipped into his bum the wiggle and jumping on the end that was in my pussy was driving me crazy. By the time I pulled some of it out to drive it back in my whole body started to tremble as my own orgasm began to build and as I pushed it back deep into his bum my orgasm exploded. It was wrong of me but after that my only concern was to have more and I started pounding my toy cock into him as hard and fast as I could causing almost non-stop orgasms for me. I don't have any idea how many I had but my head was spinning as I slowed down my pace and I could hear him grunt and moan each time I drove it deep into his bum once again. Master seeing I was slowing down knew I was in need of a break so he came over and separated us before unhooking the harness that held me cock in place. As he pulled it from my pussy a flood of my juices that were held inside by the toy came pouring out to the cheers of everyone watching. Master was so kind as he grabbed my hips and walked me around so I was now standing in front of the boy and he removed the ball gag then pushed me forward telling the boy to clean me. At first the boy did nothing as Master pressed me into his face once again telling the boy to clean the mess he had caused. Once again he didn't even attempt to lick me and Master reached under the chair and pulled out a strap which he quickly applied to the boy's bum. With Master warning him there would be more he quickly began licking my pussy to clean it off and soon Master didn't need to hold me as the boy began driving his tongue deep into my pussy slurping out all the juices inside. After a while master came over and took my hand leading me away and as he did I noticed that the men had lined up to fuck him or have him suck their cock. By now it was Master who needed my attention as he leaned me over to use my pussy which allowed me to watch the non-stop line of hard cocks using the boy. He was still restrained and blind folded so he had no choice but to do as was required as cock after cock filled his mouth and bum with their juice. After a while one of the female's came over to him to be licked and just as with me it took a swat with the strap before he'd obey. His father noticed this and asked the other females to help him and at first the strap was needed but after many swats and a bright red ass he learned and happily did as he was required to do. A couple hours had passed since the men began taking turns on him before they all had their fill and as did the women and he was left there restrained with the men's juices pouring from his over filed bum running down his legs and puddleing around his feet. As the flow from his bum slowed his mom came over with a bucket of water to wash him off and his father came over and removed his restraints. Once he was freed his dad had to carry him out to their car for the ride home and as he stood there with his son still naked over his shoulder they thanked everyone for their help and left.
Soon after the others all got dressed and left and master brought me upstairs and took me out for a walk. I was surprised that it was dinner time and Master told me he'd take me out for dinner as a reward for making him so proud. As we had our dinner we talked about the events of the day and Master said he was curious to see if his parents plan got any results and I am curious about that was well. As Mister said only time will tell....
 

Trending content

Back
Top