Searching

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by MLee, Sep 26, 2018.

1. MLee

MLee New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    I had a whole private conversation with someone but it doesn't show in my history. Also, I have no way to search for that user. Please advise.

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,630⛀
    No one can help you, because you aren’t giving enough information, such as whether it’s chat or forum, etc...

3. Lupine

Lupine Guest

If the user was a guest you can't search for them. Guest accounts can be used by anyone, the name isn't exclusive.

But as Stan has mentioned, you need to give more info. If it was through the forum they are held in your conversations area. If it was in chat as soon as you leave it's gone.

4. MLee

MLee New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    It was a private chat. Now that I think, they did have a G next to their name. Bummer

5. MLee

MLee New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    And how do I find the forum to find my conversations? This is all a bit confusing.

6. MLee

MLee New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    Sorry, I'm new and don't know much about this site to use the correct terminology. It was a private chat and I believe he was registered as a guest. I still have no idea how to find my conversations in the forum.

7. MLee

MLee New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    Yeah I found my conversations and there is nothing there so I guess it's gone. Thanks for your help.

8. Lupine

Lupine Guest

So yes if it was a chat in the chat room as soon as you leave it it's gone. Even if you rejoin a chat you were in you only see it from when you rejoin.

9. MLee

MLee New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    That's annoying

10. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,630⛀
    It’s like that everywhere. There’s nowhere to save them.

Conversations here in forum do get saved.