Ladies Only Should I be worried about my size?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gamerguy92
  • Start date Start date
G

Gamerguy92

Guest
My manhood is 3.5 inches long when hard, I know it's smaller than average (the internet says 5 is average), and I have often felt ashamed because of it, despite the fact there must be many other guys with same size.
I keep hearing women talk about size, bragging about large ones, one of my friends had a look and she said it doesn't really matter, but I wondering if she was just trying to spare my feelings.
I'm a 31 year old virgin and have been wanting to find a relationship, but I am unsure if many will like me because of this issue.
I'm a nice guy in personality.
Well thanks for reading, hope you have a good day, and apologies if the picture is ugly.

I guess simplest question is what size is too small for a typical woman?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240407_205735_459~2.jpg
    IMG_20240407_205735_459~2.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 13
I can't speak for women so i'm going to try and not generalize. I can only speak for myself, a person with a vagina.

But I think the only people who care about large dicks are other men, and I don't mean in a gay way. I think it's weird men associate how desirable, and manly they are with their dick size. They base their whole personality around it and feel bad when they look at other guys who may be larger. Just because someone's larger doesn't mean they are automatically good at sex. In fact, men with larger dicks probably never really learn how to fuck women properly because their size carries them. Most women just want something that's satisfying - and that's different for everyone. Every woman is different. Not every woman wants a 10-inch huge porn star dick. Porn isn't real and doesn't reflect how women will feel in real life. I don't think your friends were sparing your feelings, unless you hang out with really insincere dishonest people or something. I think it's pretty rare to meet women who are size queens or need some insane length or girth to get off. I think honestly you should spend your time working on your confidence because women can pick up on stuff like that. There's more to people than a dick. I would hope men have interests and a personality outside a dick size and a body count. Also I think guys with smaller than average dick size can always work on things like using your mouth, learn positions that feel good for both of you, and you can also incorporate things like extenders, toys, vibrators. This won't doom you forever.

Some women think 5 is too small. Some think 5 is too big. You won't know until you have sex with them. Hopefully you have a discussion about sex before doing it. Sexual incompatibility is real, and everyone as their own likes and dislikes. I think you should be up front with partners.

And I hate I have to say this but sex & intimacy are more than just penetration. There are many ways to have sex that don't involve penetration, and men who only care about penetration are probably not worth being with long term anyway.
 
I can only agree with everything that was said above. All I can try to add is that many women already do not have a sexualities centered around a penis, can be because of sexual orientation, disability, personal preference. It wouldn't be accurate to say that no woman ever cares about size, because of course some do, but as with all other preferences, they're just that, and they don't apply to everyone, and if that's someone's make or break criteria, it's not someone you'd want to be with anyway. As much as sex can matter in a relationship, it's just one aspect of it, and size doesn't even mean you can't do well with that, it takes a bit of deconstruction of the penetration centered expectations we live in, but there's so much more to it, talk to your partner, figure out together what works for the both of you and you'll be more than okay. Ultimately, most women can enjoy themselves with just their fingers, and these are smaller than most dicks, so really, size doesn't have to be a big deal
 

Trending content

Back
Top