Some American Laws on the Books vs Gun Control

Discussion in 'Hookups' started by SaMaNtHa, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SaMaNtHa

SaMaNtHa Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,132,727⛀
    185032680-56a2bcc75f9b58b7d0cdf714.jpg

· In Iowa it’s Illegal to surf while “DRUNK” Let’s not forget Iowa is “LANDLOCKED”

241 people died in Iowa in 2014 from guns

· In North Dakota Kangaroo Boxing is illegal. 96 people died from guns in 2014

· In Louisiana it’s illegal to insult player in a sporting event. In 2014, 896 people died from guns

· In Maryland it’s illegal to posses more than 3 turtles at one time but you can have up to 16 guns in a hotel room. 546 fire arms related deaths in 2014

· In Alabama Bear Wrestling is illegal. You’ve a right to bear arms but not arm wrestle bear. 815 people died from guns in 2014.

· In South Carolina its illegal to fish with a Dynamite.

· In Montana its against the law to for water sprinkle to above the waist line so passer by won’t get wet.

· In Colorado City Snowball Fight is Illegal.

· In South Dakota it’s illegal to shoot from a plane.

· Across the USA kinder Eggs are banned because toys are too dangerous.

If you have time on hands take a look at this. http://www.truthin7minutes.com/weird-laws/

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  2. Nio

Nio New Member

Money:
    10⛀
  3. Nio

Nio New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    7783991085 my whatsapp num...

4. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Hey Sam - after you contact Nio, I'd appreciate if you could let me know if it was worth it. He looks like a winner.

Thanks for the post too. Interesting.

SaMaNtHa likes this.
  5. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Sam, you're my hero. This made my night.

6. Couple4f

Couple4f Member

Money:
    314⛀
    As an aussie i cant understand with all the mass shooting that nothing changed. Australia had 3 mass shooting and we banned guns.not having a go at anyone just my opinion

7. SaMaNtHa

SaMaNtHa Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,132,727⛀
    You’re more likely to be shot to death in the United States than you are to die in a car accident in Canada.
    The United States has the world’s highest rate of civilian gun ownership, by a significant margin, according to the Small Arms Survey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]