Hey there ladies,
I'm super curious about the inner dialogue of a stay at home mom and what is really going on under the surface considering how marriages tend to grow sexless then suddenly explode through adultery where we find out there was a torrid affair going on that doesnt match the public persona. Usually the husbands they cheat on are like "WTF, I would have loved to know THAT person!"
What prevents the expression of lust within the marriage, and how is that lust getting expressed before the triggered is pulled for cheating? Is it fantasies and toying that can only be fulfilled solo for some reason or if we initiated to unlock that beast how would we approach it?
It's an unstated need that I think a lot of us men want to cue into and fulfill. It seems like many many women are just a smile and kind word from a quickie with a stranger.
I'm super curious about the inner dialogue of a stay at home mom and what is really going on under the surface considering how marriages tend to grow sexless then suddenly explode through adultery where we find out there was a torrid affair going on that doesnt match the public persona. Usually the husbands they cheat on are like "WTF, I would have loved to know THAT person!"
What prevents the expression of lust within the marriage, and how is that lust getting expressed before the triggered is pulled for cheating? Is it fantasies and toying that can only be fulfilled solo for some reason or if we initiated to unlock that beast how would we approach it?
It's an unstated need that I think a lot of us men want to cue into and fulfill. It seems like many many women are just a smile and kind word from a quickie with a stranger.