Confession Tell me about a time when...

Vixess

Resident
FCN Regular
Tell me about a time when you got caught, or didn't get caught, having sex/masturbating where you weren't really supposed to.
 
It was a good friend's birthday. We celebrated in his parents' garden and when most of the guests started to leave, we wanted to go to sleep in the bungalow too. My boyfriend and I got the bed while the friend whose birthday it was and a couple others slept in the next room on the couch or on sleeping mattresses. After a few hours, my boyfriend and I woke up and felt like it. However, we weren't sure if we should do anything as there were no doors and you could see us completely from the next room. After thinking about it for a while, we started making out and then touching each other. We checked every now and then to see if any of the others woke up. Which wasn't the case. I started giving him a blowjob under the covers while he fingered me, but the problem for this situation was that we couldn't really tell if we were loud or quiet because we were still drunk. A little later I took the blanket off and climbed on my boyfriend and began to ride him. I sat on top of him so that I could watch the others just in case. However, after the first bumps, I stopped paying attention to it and just enjoyed it. Meanwhile, my boyfriend also took off my top and my bra, which is why anyone who woke up at that point would have seen me completely naked with my breasts jumping and riding my boyfriends dick. After he came inside of me at the end, we lingered a few more minutes with him inside me until we realized what situation we were in, which is why I quickly got off and got dressed. A little later, one of the others got up and got something to drink. To this day we don't know whether he saw it or not.
 

Trending content

Back
Top