K
KiwiKelly
Guest
You're very welcome! I'd ask you out on a date if you lived a little closerThanks Kiwi, always good for a guy to get some love on this site once and a while.View attachment 237593
You're very welcome! I'd ask you out on a date if you lived a little closerThanks Kiwi, always good for a guy to get some love on this site once and a while.View attachment 237593
Why are you posting this here? Did you not read the name of the thread?
Very sexy sir! Thank you for the showThis is my first photo upload on here and I’m kinda nervous . Here goes nothing.
Flaccid, harry, and uncut. As natural as it gets. Just as nature intended.
Hi @JustSteve1984 and welcome to FCN. That's a beautiful photo. There's nothing sexier than a man who keeps everything natural and you're a perfect example of that. I love your pubes and your hairy tummy too. Very, very nice!This is my first photo upload on here and I’m kinda nervous . Here goes nothing.
Flaccid, harry, and uncut. As natural as it gets. Just as nature intended.
Looking good, Andy. Love the hat too!Well its not a dick pic...( at least I try not to be one...) . But I do have a beard....
Andy
View attachment 237768
You're very welcome. I can't see anything to feel self conscious about. You just look like a sexy, masculine man to me.Thank you for the kind words. I've always been a little self-conscious about my body hair.
Thank you very much ...Looking good, Andy. Love the hat too!
Looking great, @Quarky! Lovely hairy chest, belly and armpits and a sensational beard. That's quite a scar you're sporting too!
Great pubes and hairy tummy, Mr Kent! Looks like you're probably sporting some nice hairy legs and maybe a hairy bum too! Very manly and sexy. Thanks for sharing
I am in deed I will grab you another picture later on so you can seeGreat pubes and hairy tummy, Mr Kent! Looks like you're probably sporting some nice hairy legs and maybe a hairy bum too! Very manly and sexy. Thanks for sharing![]()
Hi @ScottishJohn. Wow, that is a very nice hairy torso. Beard looks great too! Thanks for sharingHairy chest from me!
Hi @ScottishJohn. Wow, that is a very nice hairy torso. Beard looks great too! Thanks for sharing![]()