The Mandela Effect

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by SeaPaganLady, Mar 24, 2018.

1. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am really interested in The Mandela Effect and how it works and manifests as.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Feel free to post your outrageous and bizarre theories while I ponder the overly long movie called movie Groundhog Day.

3. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Dejavu is a such boring and picular event or set of events that keep incuring like one dreaming of wearing a certain dress during the night and unknowingly wearing the very same dress the next day which has happened to me alot.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  4. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I wonder if science can ever fully prove The Mandela's Effect upon our daily lifes and how it manipulates us???

5. Garm

Garm Well-Known Member

Money:
    774⛀
    Some people automatically assume they are always right, combine this with remembering something wrong and Deja vu and you get the Mandela effect. An example is the actor Emilio Estevez (Charlie Sheen's brother), many people believe he died in the 90's. As proof they site he had a very successful movie career, then disappeared. In actuality he is still alive, just does more directing now. This is from people assuming something, then with the passage of time the belief is reinforced as absolute truth, compounded by the sense they must be right.

6. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am having another unwanted Mandela Effect my father told me to stay behind and bad stuff is happening again now my day is in a nursing home because he went to a hospital thanks to his zany helper who did even bother to let me know so could go along with him and now I'am stuck with a puppy she gave to us and he bites and I'am with left him in the apartment and he tore everything up. All because of a puppy and work I wish I could go back into time and say what I should have said no way in hell I'am coming with you and told the helper to leave so I could take him myself but I did not and now it seems we are both cursed by the Mandela effect.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  7. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,508⛀
    When it comes to the Mandela Effect, many examples are attributable to so-called “schema driven errors”. Schemas are organized “packets” of knowledge that direct memory. In this way, schemas facilitate understanding of the material but can produce distortion. This process is called “effort after meaning” and occurs in real-world situations too. For instance, if you witness a crime and are asked to be a witness, you may get minor details wrong such as the color or type of the clothes or maybe you only remember specific things such as tattoos or piercings.

8. It is total garbage

9. IAM138

IAM138 Member

Money:
    350⛀
    Unfortunately this is part of your psychosis whatever it may be. I suspect PSTD.

up2us2gethornyx likes this.
  10. I am happy to have a reasonable conversation with you I am not feeling any bitterness to you after I made a comment on science and then you personally insulted me! I hope you can see that you are coming over as a kid and not me? I’m saying the Mandela effect is garbage but I do think it is real! I have many memories of the past that isn’t correct and I know you will. That’s not of any real scientific significance in any way even if there are big events that are wrong in the public eye. I will give you that the public have the wrong idea of the past sometimes but I will be happy to hear what scientific or other issues it brings up? I’m just hoping you reply back and not get a nasty answer I am giving you chance to get to convince me that you are right? Btw you didn’t actually say that you are a believer in the Mandela efforct but I’m taking it you are!

11. IAM138

IAM138 Member

Money:
    350⛀
  12. Ok I am right then!

13. IAM138

IAM138 Member

Money:
    350⛀
    Your fine. Mental health problems are still stigmatized in this society. Take you future in your hands. I have given you some resources and now it's up to you.

14. I’m gutted that I am not a big thinker and I hope that you will feel empathy for me as you are not a big bully who is going to get a kick out of my foolishness? Can you bring yourself to give me any advice on life? You should be happy I am not trying to get back at you for being mean to me I understand that you are the better man. I’m not a bad kid just not feeling good about my selfishness and I hope you are good with a bill of advice?

15. IAM138

IAM138 Member

Money:
    350⛀
    My apolgies but I don't quite understand. I am not a bully too though I can be quite mean. In one sentence you say I'm not then you say I should be happy that you not "getting back at me for being mean". I have never been mean too you..This is quite erratic. Perhaps we should have this conversation in private.

16. You are not clever enough to put a different spin on the way you have acted. I will just say go back and read the first text you wrote and then try to say you didn’t get nasty and for no reason! I don’t hold grudges though