The word love...

Discussion in 'Hookups' started by Sabrina270, Oct 24, 2017.

1. MeganB

MeganB Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    28,891⛀
    Hmmm.... So LOVE....

The word LOVE four powerful letters.... The first thing that strikes my mind when I think of it is "my parents". They define love to me... The things which we do for them or they doing to us without any expectations but to be loved and respected back, is what love to me.....

Love for me is TRUST AND ONLY TRUST !!! The rest follows.... I've always dreamt of loving a person so much that he becomes my world to me.... And accept him the way he is, And letting him so what he wants to do... I want to be his best friend whom he can depend upon.... and I'd expect the same...

I love loving people... Sharing my joy... Caring for them... Understanding them... And I expect nothing less than to be loved back.... It's such an amazing feeling which can join you as well as break you...

Xxxxxxxxx

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Tdp06, JacksonR2468 and Sabrina270 like this.
  2. JacksonR2468

JacksonR2468 Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,754⛀
    One of the facets of LOVE could easily be this:

Standing up for your friends no matter what, even in some situations where you don't even know what the fuck is going on lol

MeganB and Sabrina270 like this.
  3. Sabrina270

Sabrina270 Well-Known Member

And I love this Meg...nicely put! And I love you even more! Can't wait to visit! Love you big big big XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JacksonR2468 and MeganB like this.
  4. MeganB

Money:
    28,891⛀
    I'm waiting biggie... Can't wait to see you....!!!!! Love ya too little, xxxxxxxxxxx

JacksonR2468 and Sabrina270 like this.
  5. StarFire

StarFire Well-Known Member FCN Regular

LMAO SABRINA,

SMH...LOL WHY DON'T YOU READ BACK WHAT YOU JUST TYPED TO ME... I LEFT MY THOUGHTS, AND OPINIONS HERE, AND NOW YOU'RE ATTACKING ME FOR WHAT I POSTED HERE?... I THINK THE WORDS FOR THAT, ARE, THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK... SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IT MEANS YOU'RE DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSING ME OF, AND YOUR WRONG MY DEAR...

IT'S O.K. THOUGH YOU JUST KEEP ON RAMBLING WITH YOUR "CLIQUE", OR FORUM FRIENDS, AND RACK UP THOSE "LIKES THIS", POINTS, CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE GOING FOR YOU... NOTHING MORE... I'VE READ THE TITLES OF YOUR THREADS, AND THEY ARE SO MUNDANE, AND POINTLESS... JUST A FEW WORDS TO SEE IF ANYONE WILL BITE?... SORRY TROLL HOUR IS OVER SABRINA GO BACK TO TROLLING HERE INSTEAD... I DON'T SEEK APPROVAL FROM ANYONE, I SAY WHAT'S ON MY MIND, AND FROM WHAT YOU'RE SPOUTING ABOUT NOW, YOU ARE A "HYPOCRITE!"...LMAO

TELLING ME I ATTACK PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME, ON MY THREADS... NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE SO TWISTED IN YOUR THINKING, AND OBVIOUSLY CAN'T COMPREHEND SARCASM, AND DRY HUMOR WHEN YOU SEE IT... THE ONLY PEOPLE I SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO ARE THOSE WHO POST PENIS PIC'S, AND WOMAN WHO POST VAG, AND TOPLESS PICS... I FIND THAT RUDE, LEWD, AND REVOLTING... I DON'T NEED THAT KIND OF THING ON MY THREADS TO DISTRACT MY READERS, AND CONTRIBUTORS BY SHOWING OFF THEIR LEWDNESS, IT'S DISGUSTING AND DEGRADING, AND I DON'T WANT IT THERE, PERIOD... LET THEM COME HERE INSTEAD...LOL

YOU AND JACKSON JUST KEEP RIGHT ON ROAMING THE FORUM TOPICS AND PATTING EACH OTHER ON THE BACK BY PLACING A "LIKED THIS", ON EVERY POST YOU TWO MAKE ON FORUM...LOL

TC SABRINA,

YOU ARE WAY OUT OF YOU LEAGUE ON THIS ONE...LMAO :p:rolleyes::cool: I BET GOOD OL' JACKSON'S GONNA POST A "LIKES THIS", ON EVERYONE OF YOUR POSTS, SINCE HE DOES ALREADY... I MADE MY APOLOGIZES TO JACKSON, AND I WAS UP FRONT WITH HIM... I DON'T SEE THAT AS A BAD THING... YEAH, I WAS OFFENDED BY WHAT HE LIKED TO POST ON, A LOT OF WHAT I WOULD CALL SMUT... BUT, I REALIZED HE WAS JUST BEING A NORMAL RED BLOODED AMERICAN MALE... NOTHING MORE...LOL:p:rolleyes::cool: SO, IF YOU FIND MY APOLOGIZING TO HIM OFFENSIVE, YOU ARE SO WRONG...LOL

ANYWAY, TROLL HOUR HAS BEEN OVER FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW... I SEE YOUR FROM THE SOUTH, ARE YOU A "DAMN YANKEE", HATER AS WELL?... I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU WERE... THERE ARE OTHERS HERE THAT HATE PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR LOCATION IN THIS WORLD... :rolleyes::cool:

TTFN SABRINA, KEEP ON POSTING YOUR NONSENSE WHILE OTHERS POST THINGS OF MORE SIGNIFICANCE, THEN WHAT YOUR FAVORITE SEX POSITION IS???!!!...SMH...LMAO:p:rolleyes:;):cool: SPARE ME...LMAO:rolleyes::p:cool:

C YA!

~StarFire~:cool:

A A 1 AA  dont-forget-TROLL ALERT.jpg

LMFAO...:p:rolleyes::cool:

P.S. DON'T BOTHER TO KEEP POSTING CRAP ABOUT ME... I'VE ALREADY PUT YOU ON IGNORE, I PREFER NOT TO WASTE ANYMORE OF MY TIME ON THE IGNORANCE OF OTHERS...LMAO :p:rolleyes::cool:

6. Sabrina270

Omg....you're still here?? You can't stand it can you? I didnt even read your post, because you have just gotten so ridiculous! You're talking to yourself now, you weirdo! Mind your own business and let people post what they want. Period! Smh ....there's always one! Lol

JacksonR2468, Jinxy and FallenFreya like this.
  7. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,917⛀
    Lol! Just ignore her, it's like throwing oil on fire ... What about love? Easy to say it but, what is the creasyest thing you did to prove it to someone?

8. Sabrina270

You are exactly right! Cept' I like watching her make a fool of herself, cause it's so beyond ridiculous, it's amusing. You know, that's actually a pretty good add on. Let me ponder that one.....like he said "WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE DONE TO PROVE IT?"

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  9. Tdp06

Money:
    102,917⛀
    Thanks Sabrina, for love I left my job of 15 years, moved 800 km away to start a new life... Your turn

Sabrina270 and JacksonR2468 like this.
  10. MeganB

Money:
    28,891⛀
    Are you with the same person for whom you did all this Hun?????
    *Fingers crossed*
    Xxxxxxxxx

11. Tdp06

Money:
    102,917⛀
    Yes married with a 5 yo beautiful boy :cool:

12. MeganB

Money:
    28,891⛀
    Omg!!!!! The best thing I've heard today..... I'm happy for you Hun....... Xxxxxxx

13. Tdp06

Money:
    102,917⛀
    Thanks alot Megan, what about you?

14. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    Thats great to know man :)

Sabrina270 likes this.
  15. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    Dear Starfire

Sabrina270 clicks 'like' on posts that she likes - and that could be from anyone here.
    I click 'like' on posts that I like - and that could be from anyone here.

For you to think that we are 'liking' each other to get our stats up like two 8 year-olds - that is disappointing, but nevermind, since it is important to you to think the worst of us, just continue doing so if you need that to keep you happy and thriving.

Of course, we both talk about sex and smut (this is a sex site after all), and here I am totally naked being crude in my avatar like a cheap unwanted man whore- and you hate us (also you seem to be more upset with our smut posts than the 'incest' or 'pedophilic' threads here) - so why do you have to invite yourself into a thread STARTED BY and participated by people whom you find so so so disgusting and much lower than you? WHY?

WHY????

You complain that people are misunderstanding your sarcasm and dry humor. Ok, let's take the 'Jokes' thread - many people here (especially in 2017) don't find racist jokes funny - but out of all the millions of jokes that you can put up, you have to choose a racist one?

And you don't understand why sometimes people get offended by your posts?

In another thread, you degrade women as simpletons who are only interested about shopping - I found that an insult to my mother, and all the wonderful, powerful, intelligent (many of these geniuses) women in my life, whom many also devoted themselves to charitable causes for the society.
    Don't you find it weird when you degraded women in your thread, of all the women out here, it was a naked neanderthal man called JacksonR2468 who got offended by that statement and came back to defend your own gender from your unacceptable generalization?

And you don't understand why sometimes people get offended by your posts?

Stats - seriously I don't think anybody here cares for stats. But you were the only one who would boast about your stats on your profile, when nobody else does. The irony of you accusing others of stats chasing? What do you get from stats anyway? Real money? Or do I finally get a woman who would love me as I am if in the top five? NO

And you think I was too stupid to realize right away that you were pretending to like me because you want to bait me to give that 400th message on your profile - which was important for your stats?

In any forums on the internet, using all caps alone will result in being blasted by the forumites or warned by the moderators - but YOU CAN GO ALL CAPS, WITH BOLD AND RED FONTS, and people still don't diss you much - and you still feel that the people here are being too hard on you?

Whenever anybody gives you criticisms, you automatically call them a hypocrite? You really love slapping that word on people do you? Especially me? And now Sabrina270?

The list goes on but I will just stop here.

What bad have we done to you?

Have we trespassed into your thread/profile to raise any commotion?

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO WRONG YOU?

You are from a different planet than many of us here. Your definition of 'humor', 'offensive', 'acceptable' are different from us, so it is best we just continue with our respective lives not crossing each other's paths.

I already told you that once.

Now I am telling you for the second time.

Hate me and Sabrina270, and all our friends with all your might, so the natural thing to do now is to coexist peacefully in this forum, while avoiding each other's paths.

I wish you all the best in everything.

Thank you for reading all this crap.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Tdp06 and Sabrina270 like this.
  16. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    *sprays liberally*

[​IMG]

Tdp06 and JacksonR2468 like this.
  17. Tdp06

Money:
    102,917⛀
    Lol.... This is becoming stupid to read explanations one after the other, call each other :cool:.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  18. Sabrina270

Yeah kind of set him off when she said because I was from the south that I didn't like Yankee's! I think he did a pretty damn good job at calling it what it is. Lol. Good thing Jimmy was asleep lol.. anyways,back to craziest thing you've done for love?????? Ok my craziest thing was, the same as yours. I moved 2100 miles, although I was able to transfer jobs, just for love! It was wild, but worth it in the end, got my children from it! And that is my most biggest love ever, my son's. One is very high up in a law enforcement agency, one is on his way to becoming a doctor, and one is a musical prodigy already two yrs ahead in school, and is already be looked at by Juilliard at only 14! I am definitely blessed. And so the next craziest thing I'm gonna do for love is, is buy another house up north near where my Yankee children ( I had to was funny lol) will be going to school. One at Tufts University, one at Juilliard, and one already turned Yankee on me, lmao, and lives in Jersey. So, I am gonna buy another house in Maryland to be closer to my children. And I can go back and forth, from my loves to my roots! Love is the most powerful thing in the universe! And look, it even got you a great love, your 5 yr old! :)

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  19. Sabrina270

Spangle, I've got 5...lol . From 110 lbs down to 4 lbs....love my dogs! And horses, and goats, and chickens lol and one cat! Lol....:D

JacksonR2468 and Spangle like this.
  20. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    So basically you have a petting farm :D

I have three cats also. I adore cats but I am merely the pouch opening house slave, they don't love me, they use me :(