They need to have this feature

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Emily200O, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Emily200O

Emily200O New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    Group private chats should be added. Really it would be fun for role play and community chat without having a message lost in a sworm of random ones and inviting people to your messages with all consent should be an option too.

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

You can create a conversation on the forum between multiple people.

3. Emily200O

Emily200O New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    It wouldn’t really be private.

4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Conversation are like Pm/DM it's not seen on the forum. Just those who are part of it.

Azucar likes this.
  5. Emily200O

Emily200O New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    What if I just wanted to invite another person to a role play for a one time thing? It would be easier than having to make a whole forum

6. Lupine

Lupine Guest

The forum is the structure of this element of the site. It's just a technical term.

7. Emily200O

Emily200O New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    I know but talking from what would be more convenient it would be better for the invited person to see what happened before to continue the conversation smoothly without an unnecessary explanation.

8. Lupine

Lupine Guest

From memory when I was added into another PM/DM I could see it all from the start.

I don't think though you can just boot a person out though. They would have to leave the conversation.

9. Emily200O

Emily200O New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    I mean if someone in the role play invited a person it could be a three person conversation.

10. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Chat rooms at the moment only allow 2 people to converse.

They might add it as a feature. But there would need to be a lot more people suggesting it.

11. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,508⛀
    @Lupine is correct. When you create a new conversation you can add as many people as you want. You cannot boot someone from a conversation but you can leave and not accept anymore messages from that person

Lupine likes this.
  12. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,043⛀