Naughty Game Three Choices

Oh the first two are a hard choice...but the best one probably having my hair pulled during sex. Just because when I'm in the mood I love my hair pulled especially if it's from behind..;)

1. Giving or Receiving Oral

2. Loud sex

3. Give a lap dance
 
Uhmmm the first two are a hard choice. But I will go with spooning, because spooning 99.9% ends up in sex.

1. Anal sex
2. Outdoor sex
3. Squirting
 
Eye contact.

Tied up and watching
Tied up and plAying.
Tied and blindfolded
 
3 tied and blindfolded of those three

1 make love in a woods
2 make love on a beach
3 make love at a party
 
Make love in the woods since I sit on 35 acres lol

1.Ride a Harley
2.Drive a musclecar.
3.Drive a speedboat
 
2 swim in a lake - enjoy being out in nature...prefer a cleaner lake though, not a stagnant pond - lol

1 - be blindfolded
2- be tied up
3- get a nice, sensual, full-body massage
 
depends on who I am with.

#3 Fully clothed since I am at work

1 kiss
2 snuggle
3 grope
 
1 a concert would be a new experience not quite sure how maybe under the seating ?

1 life in the desert
2 life in the tropics
3 live in the arctic
 
Hard choice, I’m going with wine.. it’s the most enjoyable for me..

Scrambled Eggs
Hardboiled Eggs
Bacon and Eggs
 

Trending content

Back
Top