Naughty Game Three Choices

Ice cubes (assuming I'm the one using them on her)--I love how it makes her squirm and squeal, especially when applied to her pussy!

1. Fucking her ass
2. Playing with her boobs
3. Forcing her to cum with a vibrator
 
Playing with her boobs, kissing all over them, licking all over them, licking between them, licking her nipples and their surrounding areolas a lot, before sucking on those perky hard nipples hungrily for so long

1. Sex in bed
2. Sex in the shower
3. Sex in the kitchen
 
None of the above but if I have to then Vegas.

Week off of work staying home and doing nothing.

Week off staying home and working on a major home improvement.

Week off work in Mexico City
 
Badminton--you don't need balls.

Eating during foreplay
Hearing a sex story about your exe with their new lover
Kissing someone's hand
 

Trending content

Back
Top