Maddy4Detailed Well-Known Member FCN Regular Oct 9, 2024 #261 Eating during foreplay. Work from home. Work from office. Work from a different location (on the road/traveling).
Eating during foreplay. Work from home. Work from office. Work from a different location (on the road/traveling).
JudithJ1337 Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2024 #263 I would prefer sucking on balls over sucking dick, but alas, that's not a choice. I'd say sucking dick because I know where it's going afterward. Where would you rather cum or be cummed on? 1. Facial 2. Boobshot 3. Bellyshot
I would prefer sucking on balls over sucking dick, but alas, that's not a choice. I'd say sucking dick because I know where it's going afterward. Where would you rather cum or be cummed on? 1. Facial 2. Boobshot 3. Bellyshot
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2024 #264 Boobshot You are a human mode of transport (naked of course) would you rather people.... 1. rode on your back (piggy back style) 2. you were hooked up and pulled them on a carriage 3. rode like a donkey
Boobshot You are a human mode of transport (naked of course) would you rather people.... 1. rode on your back (piggy back style) 2. you were hooked up and pulled them on a carriage 3. rode like a donkey
MistressAnni Active Member FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #265 Rode Like a donkey You rather do an threesome with… 1. two ones of same gender 2 one M one F 3. two ones of different gender
Rode Like a donkey You rather do an threesome with… 1. two ones of same gender 2 one M one F 3. two ones of different gender
Trueman Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #266 Ummmmm it's very hard to choose between 1 and 2 but I'll go with Get Oral 1- one to one 2- Threwsome ( MMF or FFM or FFF in a girl's night ) 3- Foursome ( MMFF or FFFM or MMMF )
Ummmmm it's very hard to choose between 1 and 2 but I'll go with Get Oral 1- one to one 2- Threwsome ( MMF or FFM or FFF in a girl's night ) 3- Foursome ( MMFF or FFFM or MMMF )