T Talentedtonguexxx Active Member Aug 4, 2018 #3 newguycurious said: Must be a trick question !!! lol Click to expand... No trick. Starting your preference and a short note why.
newguycurious said: Must be a trick question !!! lol Click to expand... No trick. Starting your preference and a short note why.
newguycurious Active Member FCN Regular Aug 4, 2018 #4 I'd like to try giving a nice succulent blowjob - I have received but have always wanted to try going down. lol
I'd like to try giving a nice succulent blowjob - I have received but have always wanted to try going down. lol
T Talentedtonguexxx Active Member Aug 4, 2018 #5 newguycurious said: I'd like to try giving a nice succulent blowjob - I have received but have always wanted to try going down. lol Click to expand... Too bad you're not with me. I'd let you!
newguycurious said: I'd like to try giving a nice succulent blowjob - I have received but have always wanted to try going down. lol Click to expand... Too bad you're not with me. I'd let you!
T Talentedtonguexxx Active Member Aug 5, 2018 #7 Cubby said: In a perfect world both! Lol! But with only one choice, suck! Click to expand... The world's never perfect, but sucking will make it a lot more bearable! That's why 69 was invented! lol
Cubby said: In a perfect world both! Lol! But with only one choice, suck! Click to expand... The world's never perfect, but sucking will make it a lot more bearable! That's why 69 was invented! lol
T Tryingnotto Member Apr 13, 2022 #8 No trick at all for me. I definitely believe it is better to give than receive. But I like exact opposite when it comes to anal.
No trick at all for me. I definitely believe it is better to give than receive. But I like exact opposite when it comes to anal.
newguycurious Active Member FCN Regular Apr 20, 2022 #9 Want/need to find out LOL (what could go wrong)