Touch me like my 1000 thread sheets touches me

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by dreadyJasmin, Dec 20, 2016.

1. dreadyJasmin

dreadyJasmin Chat & Forum Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

purpose of this thread?
    just because !!!

sharn likes this.
  2. Hedonist

Hedonist He HATES pleasure.

Money:
    247,441⛀
    Best reason ever.. u nailed it:cool::eek:o_O

dreadyJasmin likes this.
  3. Hedonist

Money:
    247,441⛀
    Lets see, here, 250 count sheets (queen size) are $69.95. 1000 count sheets are $79.95.. hardly 'over-priced'. :)

4. Hedonist

Money:
    247,441⛀
    Well, 250's last 5 years, 1000's last 20.. at 5 years, you can spit through 250's.

5. Hedonist

Money:
    247,441⛀
    I don't need to look at web sites to see what the sheets are like. I look in my linen cupboard to see that.

6. Hedonist

Money:
    247,441⛀
    I did say thanks. :) Its like this, I'm an old bloke, you're a young one. I've been buying sheets for 30 odd years. I've been through a lot of brands and quality levels and settled on preferring those. :) For my mind, they give the nicest feel for the longest time at the most reasonable cost per year. Damn, 1/2 the time, nights are so damn hot here, don't use the damn sheets anyways. I end up on a recliner out on the patio. :)

7. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    Gotta say this s one of my pet hates ( baddum tish)................ when some regulars think its ok to just randomly hug women if they are not great friends and maybe they are just people they talk to rather actual friends.....

dreadyJasmin likes this.