unable to receive emails from website.

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Bondagelover365, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Bondagelover365

Bondagelover365 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    27,767⛀
    I used to get copies of the current conversation with a another member that was started from my profile, and now i don't anymore. how can that be fixed? I don't have fcn blocked in the email account i used to register with.

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Check your spam location. Most mail systems will dump stuff into spam if they see a lot of traffic from a site.

Just mark it as not spam.

3. Bondagelover365

Money:
    27,767⛀
    yeah, the older messages were showing up in there and i even created a folder with a filter for those messages... as they would be showing up in either my spam folder or the trash, only for me to relocate them to the designated folder. i just haven't received any new messages from fcn since jan 25th.

4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Have you checked your settings here to make sure you still have that option selected??

I've noticed they have a habit of falling off.

5. Bondagelover365

Money:
    27,767⛀
    which box would it be that i'm looking for to make sure its checked? wait, is it the one that says "mail will be sent by the administrator to all members"? if so, i have that checked

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  6. Lupine

Lupine Guest

No it's in your contact details.

7. Bondagelover365

Money:
    27,767⛀
    ah, okay. that box is checked, so there shouldn't be any reason why i'm not getting messages from other users in my yahoo inbox