So anyone that knows me or has read my profile my husband and I have been seeing another married couple for quite a few years. This morning, I was doing housework as my normal day. There was a knock at the door and it was my girlfriend‘s husband was like he wanted to come over and have some fun together, which I really was not expecting anything like that so made some phone calls to my girlfriend and said hey your husband‘s here and she said she had sent him over For some fun for me and I was a little shock and I said oh OK no worries so I had to call my husband as well and tell him that my girlfriend’s husband was here at the house and expecting a little fun and my husband said to me going to enjoy yourself you take care of the house and all of us at home. You deserve to have some fun besides me , so with that being said, my girlfriend’s husband took me in the bedroom lots of foreplay before hand. The next thing I know I’m on my back really fucking me well and I am just totally enjoying. It felt like I was doing something wrong having sex with another man and me and my husband‘s bed , but it was so enjoyable. We ended up having sex four times before he left. Certainly didn’t get a lot of housework done today.