updog

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by scottyyy, Mar 19, 2017.

1. scottyyy

scottyyy New Member

Money:
    2,590⛀
    ok so i have asked 73 people what updog is, i get people who want me to go there but it seems like a hugh fucking secret can anyone help me with this

2. vitriolicv

vitriolicv Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119,888⛀
    You're not allowed to know. Once you have one million credits, you will be inducted into updog.

3. scottyyy

scottyyy New Member

Money:
    2,590⛀
    ok so i half to have 1,000,000 credits just to know the meaning of updog or what it is, (((((You're not allowed to know. Once you have one million credits, you will be inducted into updog.)))) so please let me ask you what my motivation would be to put in the effort to gain 1,000,000 credits just to have some one tell me what updog is. i am not trying to be rude i am just trying to understand and so are many many other people, it is so hard on people new to this site and kind of wrong for us to half to beg not one but 100s of people and mods just to know how to use it properly, i mean it is ok to ask someone on chat to roll play rape, child molestation, incest, violence but it is not ok to know simply what updog is. again i am truly not trying to be a ass but i am trying to use the site properly but it seems as if i run into wall after wall when i have questions, to be honest with you. it feels just in my opinion like it is a private club and not a chat site. i have seen so many mods put down people and offer there opinion on members in a vicious and demeaning way, i really do like this site, i have met in a short time a wonderfull girl that may even lead to a future toghther with, so you see i am thankful for your site and i thank you for offerning a truly 100% free chat site as apposed to the 100s out there who just try to hustle people, you folks have done such a nice job here i hate to see things that are so out of line even in a chat site. i am writing you to try to understand what is not explained in any help or information sections of your site. please do not be offended by my statements but it is like a rolls royce with no gas, it is beautiful and fancy but does you no good with no gas and with out proper info and guidence on your site it stays fancy but not use-able and not only does this hurt your supporters but it hurts the site. i would very much like to help improve this site to become the very best damm site it can be even if it only simply my opinions i offer. \
    some suggestions i would like to offer up i will list below and this is based on 4 days of use on this site so they are opinions from a new member BUT please understand it only took 4 days to see these flaws, weather you see them as flaws is up to you and i do not expect to even be taken serious but i offer my opinions with qualifications as a a educated person who owns 3 collage degrees one in social science, one in communications and one in business also i have tought collage computer education in 4 different countrys, as you see by my spelling a minor in english would have helped ha ha. so i am offering educated business and social suggestions to improve and to offer people the best NOT to just simply bitch.

1. please offer new users a more user friendly discriptive information page, i spent 4 days wondering around trying to figure out the proper way to use your site finding information by pure luck and chance. id love to see a page with out the fun balloons that gives me the info i need for proper site use with better detail and discription.

2. i would very much like to see a stern warning against the use of terms such as rape, direct requests to promote child molestation, threats of violence directed at people. yeah we all like to be called daddy and i understand that compleatly but i do not understand seeing requests to children that are 12 years old asking or telling them they want to rape them, just that one statement alone is so far out of line in any country that i was very very shocked to see it used over and over and over while your mods (not all but more than a few) ignore them while chatting about how much of a desprate looser a member is, for asking for a dick pic.
    i have never once seen one mod or site person block or suspend or EVEN repremand someone for promoting and glorifing a molestation of a child BUT i see people blocked,suspended and kicked out over and over for disagreeing with a mod or sending to many dick pics to one person or things so simple i was suprised they were blocked.

3. MODS, as i am to believe they are there to provide some even if limited control over the site to keep things like promoting other sites or whatever. it is my understanding MODS are people who have been on the site for a long time and have been givin a higher status to guide and to be a example for users and allowing free chat at least have some control and moderation. if someone can get booted for promoting a web site on freechat, than a person promoting child rape should be booted ,banned and sent a copy of the law against it. MODS some and again not all mods but some seem to really enjoy putting down and laughing at new people telling them they are loosers and new and do not belong on freechat and quite honestly i found the MODS doing this over and over and people leaving this site over and over because there moderators are telling them they are not wanted on freechat.

so to end i do really like your site, i love the freedom you allow people to express there sexual feeling and that is very rare, i love that you advertize a freechat and out of 100s of sites on the net you are the ONLY free chat perioid no games no hustles no bullshit your true to your word
    i think what you have here is truly eunique and i see it going far,,, hey facebook once had 12 members now it is one of the largest social media sites in the world.
    i have spent 2 1/2 hours writing to you not to complain but to give you a educated opinion from a new user and because i like your site and because this site connected me to a kind of girl that i have looked for years to find so i believe in freechat and want you to succeed to your best potential.
    thank you for your time
    i will then try to gain 1,000,000 credits so i can find out what updog is since as a new members as u explained are not allowed to know anything about the term in general (((a helpful hint though so i am not a lier i googled it in 10 seconds and have a full page discription of updog and a link to join updog))) yes i cheated but after 4 days and no info i had to.
    have a great day
    scott andrew smith new member and fan

TheGoodbyeGirl likes this.
  4. vitriolicv

vitriolicv Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119,888⛀
    okay, ask me one more time what it is

5. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,022⛀
  6. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Lmao. I'm dying.

Itachi1992 and Stanthropical like this.
  7. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,022⛀
    There's a (?) HELP button at the top which summarizes basic functions/controls of chat. I haven't seen anybody begging for such information, but we do help out when asked. You can also PM any mod if you have any questions—if they're currently at the computer. We don't sit around 24/7 staring at the screen full of messages—it's just not possible. Either PM or notify by typing someone's complete nickname in chat.

Admins have full stars next to them—they're busier with the inner workings of the website are will assist you less often.

Moderators have hollow stars next to them—they're more likely to actually be in front of the screen and will be able to assist you sooner.

[UPDOG IS A STATE SECRET. YOU ARE TREADING ON DANGEROUS TERRITORY, STANTHROPICUS. --Admin]

No one suggested that illegal activities are okay, so don't insinuate things in this manner—it's quite rude. Those issues are taken very seriously and a lot of them are taken care of in the background.

I don't recall you seeking me out for help. This is an unfair and frankly, untruthful remark.

You can click on that nickname and select REPORT from the menu.

Only in four days of use? Do protect yourself by not divulging much of personal information in the beginning. Only you can protect yourself when it comes to personal information sharing and bad decisions.

Thousands of people visit the chat daily—transients and members alike. There are over 17,000 members registered at this point. It's impossible to control absolutely every single incident of miscief or malice.

Do ask for help from Moderators and regular members. Just like outside of Internet, you'll find that not all people are helpful. While a Moderator should help you, no one else is obligated to assist you.

Interesting.

https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/forums/official-announcements.21/

Specifically:

https://www.freechatnow.com/guide

Also:

https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/forums/freechatnow.9/

You can report anyone, by clicking on the nickname and selecting REPORT. False reports are unacceptable and will cause you to get removed. Prepare to provide evidence.

These things happen in the background, that's why you have seen some of those rules being enforced right in front of you.

Use REPORT feature. Be prepared to provide evidence. False reporting is not acceptable and will cause you to get removed.

Keep in mind that the website is accessed by thousands of adult human beings from across the planet with very differing cultures and you won't agree with all of them.

Don't share your full name or any other personal information.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
    Cappsk and Itachi1992 like this.
  8. Dirtycunt

Dirtycunt New Member

Money:
    51,241⛀
    wassup dog, no passa nada , just chill homie, all will be revealed :x

LordSx likes this.
  9. Dirtycunt

Dirtycunt New Member

Money:
    51,241⛀
    omg i really wanna tell him what updog is.... so tempted....

LordSx and Itachi1992 like this.
  10. woden

woden New Member

Money:
    139,691⛀
    you must die in battle, and descend into valhalla, only then will you be a part of updog.

LordSx likes this.
  11. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Don't tell him...

LordSx likes this.