Fantasy Very lonely in the Western US

  • Thread starter Thread starter Huggermugger2023
  • Start date Start date
H

Huggermugger2023

Guest
I have been married to my wife for 28 years. I am and always have been very much in love with her. I have always been the much more expressive and physically affectionate of the two of us. There was never much sex, rarely more than 4 or 5 times a month. But over the last 4 or 5 years that dropped to about once a month if I was lucky.

We have not had actual sex for almost a year and the last time anything sexual happened (I have her a massage and she let me use a toy on her) was about 6 months ago.

She has decided that she is Asexual and has told me that she will probably never want to have sex ever again. She doesn't even really like me seeing her naked anymore. BUT she says that she still loves me and doesn't want to lose me.

I still love her, and don't want to cheat, but I feel very lonely and like an important part of my life is missing. I always got more pleasure from pleasuring her then from just cumming and I deeply miss pleasuring a woman.

I don't necessarily want to have "sex" with another woman, that would be weird. But I have this fantasy of meeting a stranger. Of gently massaging her for an hour or two on silk pillows while candles burn. Once she is very relaxed, I begin to suck and massage her breasts and play with her nipples until her pussy is very wet.

Then I lick and kiss and work my tongue up into her pussy and suck on her clit and massage her breasts and lightly pinch her nipples until she comes hard on my face. Then I get out her favorite dildos and vibrators and spend a good long time building her up and making her cum again.

I just miss pleasuring another human being so much. Thanks for your time
 

Trending content

Back
Top