F Fukcster Resident FCN Regular Aug 20, 2026 #12,887 A 50-60 minute time jump so I can go home without issue
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2026 #12,890 Breakfast on a hotel balcony overlooking the sea
F Fukcster Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2026 #12,891 Lil_wonders said: Companionship Click to expand... Kitty for you. :3 Some good luck for today and the next 2 weeks.
Lil_wonders said: Companionship Click to expand... Kitty for you. :3 Some good luck for today and the next 2 weeks.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2026 #12,892 Some chip shop chips but that’s not very good breakfast food so a bacon roll with brown sauce (lol the tomato sauce gang will be horrified)
Some chip shop chips but that’s not very good breakfast food so a bacon roll with brown sauce (lol the tomato sauce gang will be horrified)
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #12,897 I’m really craving a nice hot tub to soak off and chill out in and if it could be somewhere with some amazing views that would be even better
I’m really craving a nice hot tub to soak off and chill out in and if it could be somewhere with some amazing views that would be even better
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2026 #12,898 I know it's greedy, but I'd like better weather and more time off.