Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,182 Just waking up properly…been asleep for the past 3 hours ..I’m guessing I must of needed it lol
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,183 Chilling at work, mostly uneventful at the moment
P Pathfinder6969 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,185 Doing risk management analysis and trying not to claw my eyes out.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,186 Feeling a panic attack come on but not knowing if I even have the will to stop it anymore.
M MercedezAnn1989 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,187 VelvetReverie said: Feeling a panic attack come on but not knowing if I even have the will to stop it anymore. Click to expand... Im here for you . when and if your ready to talk . Gentle hug
VelvetReverie said: Feeling a panic attack come on but not knowing if I even have the will to stop it anymore. Click to expand... Im here for you . when and if your ready to talk . Gentle hug
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,189 Making another coffee since my appointment has been postponed.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 6, 2026 #45,194 Thinking about food, while I laze about like a sloth doubting everything about myself.
Lord_Pistachio Resident FCN Regular Feb 6, 2026 #45,197 Checking music stores for a new guitar that I don't need
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 6, 2026 #45,198 Tributing that guys mom's friend's cousin's long lost daughter
P Pathfinder6969 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 6, 2026 #45,200 Lil_wonders said: Thinking about food, while I laze about like a sloth doubting everything about myself. Click to expand... Stop doubting yourself! You’re awesome!
Lil_wonders said: Thinking about food, while I laze about like a sloth doubting everything about myself. Click to expand... Stop doubting yourself! You’re awesome!