RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #46,221 Just waking up, having coffee and looking around here before the start of another busy day.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #46,225 Wake me up after five hours of broken up sleep... bleh
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #46,226 Being very apprehensive Fuck it Last edited: Apr 27, 2026
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #46,227 Watching the royal family for Koningsdag on TV as my kitties enjoy their new toys for their birthday.
Watching the royal family for Koningsdag on TV as my kitties enjoy their new toys for their birthday.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 27, 2026 #46,228 Waiting while someone else cooks dinner for a change
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,230 In bed with flannel pyjamas on, so not sexy, but not giving a fuck and looking around threads.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,231 Wondering if I should continue watching this movie..
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,237 Stanthropical said: Gambling View attachment 501314 Click to expand... After the luck you had the rest of the day? At least you were smart enough to bring an umbrella.
Stanthropical said: Gambling View attachment 501314 Click to expand... After the luck you had the rest of the day? At least you were smart enough to bring an umbrella.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,238 Lilith2_0 said: After the luck you had the rest of the day? At least you were smart enough to bring an umbrella. Click to expand... Well, it said it's raining, so I took the umbrella with me. But it's not raining. That would mean I'm getting lucky?
Lilith2_0 said: After the luck you had the rest of the day? At least you were smart enough to bring an umbrella. Click to expand... Well, it said it's raining, so I took the umbrella with me. But it's not raining. That would mean I'm getting lucky?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,239 I don't think that reaction emoji was meant for rain in this forum.